• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

If this girl doesn't stop eating meat soon I might stop seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol PEtA has always been nuts a represenative or someone somehow attached to PETA said she would save a dog out of a burning building before she would save Michael Vick. They are just extremists who exploit the human race to save the animals from being exploited which is idiotic

eighty4

Lol PEtA has always been nuts a represenative or someone somehow attached to PETA said [HIGHLIGHT]she would save a dog out of a burning building before she would save Michael Vick[/HIGHLIGHT]. They are just extremists who exploit the human race to save the animals from being exploited which is idiotic

You wouldn't?

(this assuming your not being sarcastic lol)
No actually I wouldnt because I value a human life over that of an animal (seing as i how i do not believe animals have souls, but thats sort of a different discussion) she had no compassion for anyone. It was outrageous to hear her talk about how she was a "christian" and believed in forgiveness , and then refused to ever forgive him. Thats just wrong imo

eighty4

No actually I wouldnt because I value a human life over that of an animal (seing as i how i do not believe animals have souls, but thats sort of a different discussion) she had no compassion for anyone. It was outrageous to hear her talk about how she was a "christian" and believed in forgiveness , and then refused to ever forgive him. Thats just wrong imo

So you would save Michael Vick who would just put the dog in a dog fight if saved rather than saving the dog to start with?

No thats not what i said at all. and he wouldnt just do it again because thats what the jail time was for he served his debt to society. I think what he did was extremely wrong, and im not justifying him, but im not willing to crucify the man because of what he did if he apologized and never did it again i wouldnt hold it over his head. However if he did go bacvk to his old ways i would ensure a very strict penalty (something the gov probably wouldnt ever do because we let murderers and rapists off scotch free)

eighty4

No thats not what i said at all. and he wouldnt just do it again because thats what the jail time was for he served his debt to society. I think what he did was extremely wrong, and im not justifying him, but im not willing to crucify the man because of what he did if he apologized and never did it again i wouldnt hold it over his head. However if he did go bacvk to his old ways i would ensure a very strict penalty (something the gov probably wouldnt ever do because we let murderers and rapists off scotch free)

Ok that's nice and all but you know that most people who go to jail, get released, and do the same thing?

Anyways, I would save a dog over Michael Vick.

Seth

MD Party Room
I just heard a vegan talk to me in my English class today..

His name was Gary Yourofsky.. He told me about some of the worst named food in history.
Tofurkey,TOFUTTI,TURTLE MOUNTAIN',SOY deli meats like ham, bologna, pastrami, turkey and pepperoni. All I can say is wtf...

Sure my way of killing and eating baby chicken, Eating pig shit( I dont eat hotdogs btw). Bee Puke(Honey) . Chickens menstrual cycle(eggs). Puss(Milk) and some poor little cows and pigs getting there head and other stuff cut up. might not be good for me and my not be ethical to some.But hey I eat that over meatless beef jerkey and fake bacon any day...

Pigs and Cows are nothing but food to us....There not people, they have no feeling...

I hate people who treat there pet better than there kids...It sickens me..

I just heard a vegan talk to me in my English class today..

His name was Gary Yourofsky.. He told me about some of the worst named food in history.
Tofurkey,TOFUTTI,TURTLE MOUNTAIN',SOY deli meats like ham, bologna, pastrami, turkey and pepperoni. All I can say is wtf...

Sure my way of killing and eating baby chicken, Eating pig shit( I dont eat hotdogs btw). Bee Puke(Honey) . Chickens menstrual cycle(eggs). Puss(Milk) and some poor little cows and pigs getting there head and other stuff cut up. might not be good for me and my not be ethical to some.But hey I eat that over meatless beef jerkey and fake bacon any day...

Pigs and Cows are nothing but food to us....There not people, they have no feeling...

I hate people who treat there pet better than there kids...It sickens me..

I totally agree plus so contains tripsin inhibitors that keep your body from digesting proteins, and soy also contains goitrogens that can interfere and supress thyroid function

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Chicken Periods are grim.

Seth

MD Party Room
Lol PEtA has always been nuts a represenative or someone somehow attached to PETA said she would save a dog out of a burning building before she would save Michael Vick. They are just extremists who exploit the human race to save the animals from being exploited which is idiotic

I dont see how she could save him. I mean he going to be 3 times her weight and size. It be impossible for her to left him out a building if he was put cold.Michael Vick can take care of himself he doesnt need some week chick to get out of a building with fire..

eighty4

I dont see how she could save him. I mean he going to be 3 times her weight and size. It be impossible for her to left him out a building if he was put cold.Michael Vick can take care of himself he doesnt need some week chick to get out of a building with fire..

That's totally not the point of this conversation.

_Seven

IRL lol'd. Seriously?

eighty4

Has nothing to do with this thread. Don't even bring it up. That's his own thing, and he can believe whatever he wants.

I hope you know the past like 3 pages have been about dogs and Michael Vick. What he says has to do with this thread for the sole reason it's posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.