• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

If this girl doesn't stop eating meat soon I might stop seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutya

I don't want to force it on her, but eventually I'm going to have to say something. Maybe I should just save it in case I need an easy way out.

Opinions?

eldiablov

Contributor
I don't want to force it on her, but eventually I'm going to have to say something. Maybe I should just save it in case I need an easy way out.

Opinions?

Hmm, if you're not that into her just force it on her. If she starts crying you could run or blame yourself for being ignorant of her underlying reasons for her constant eating.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I would just break down and tell her to slow down on her eating. but you can't really change who she is soooo. idk

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
she shouldn't have to change her eating habits for you. seems kinda douche-y to me.

Brad

Yoshimi
Tell her shit got too real so you have to bail before it gets any realer.

Seth

MD Party Room
Why does it bother you?
Is it for her Heath?
Is it costing you to much Cash?
Is she starting to look fat?
Plane hate for meat?

and what does telling everyone on a forum to do? Dont you have some friends who can really do something in real life?

Joey

Opinions?

You're a fag, and dumb if you're not going to date someone over something so trivial.

It actually sounds more like you want this relationship to end, and you're just looking for any reason to break it off. That's the only thing that makes sense, because no sane person would be this bothered by someone's diet.

I mean, if she was eating troughs of bacon a gravy, then that'd be understandable. But just because she eats meat? Grow a dick, and stop being such a pansy ass bitch.

Gutya

Actually I really like her as a person but I want her to go vegan or it's over. Simple as that.

The only meat she should be getting is from me.

FranzH

For the Helghast!
My view is that you shouldn't force her to change her diet just because you don't eat meat. Although if it was a religious thing then I guess it does matter a bit.

On the other hand if its because she is because she's going to explode sooner or later with fatness then you should stop her.

To be honest I agree with Joey.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Actually I really like her as a person but I want her to go vegan or it's over. Simple as that.

It actually sounds more like you want this relationship to end, and you're just looking for any reason to break it off. That's the only thing that makes sense, because no sane person would be this bothered by someone's diet

your an complete idiot if your going to end an relationship with someone you like simple because they eat meat, if you can't learn to accept what other's eat than your not going to get very far with most ladies

Slasher

Suck It
I can't believe you guys continue to give him advice. It's like all his other threads all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.