• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

If this girl doesn't stop eating meat soon I might stop seeing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey

imo eating meat is just one step away from canabalism, in fact it's not that different at all.

I think youtube is a great source of info on being vegan, I've researched it a lot on youtube and there are no down sides at all! Only upsides! why would anyone choose to eat meat?

So the entire animal kingdom is guilty of cannibalism then?

Meat tastes awesome, and it provides protein to keep your weak muscles at least somewhat strong.

mohaas05

In my opinion you have no right to force her to become a vegan. If I was in her shoes, I certainly wouldn't.

It's like saying you won't date someone unless they convert to your religion.

Joey

In my opinion you have no right to force her to become a vegan. If I was in her shoes, I certainly wouldn't.

It's like saying you won't date someone unless they convert to your religion.
Well, he can not date someone for what ever reason he wants... It just makes him stupid.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Your mum's cooking was the sex btw.

On-topic: Good for you, Gutya. I see nothing wrong with trying to make her go vegan. At the end of the day, it will be another thing you have in common.

Show her the peta2 videos, that will scar her. :huh:

Peta has been know to stretch the truth, show videos from 30+years ago and claim they are recent, and flat out lie.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
How has hardly anyone picked up that this is a joke thread yet?

i've met people 1000000000x dumber than this. i've met a few 'bomb the abortion clinics and kill richard dawkins' christians, and a(this is a direct quote) "shoot them niggers" white supremicist.

Grimfate126

ok this is a little off topic, but i got a question. what is you all's beef with beef? (lol its a serious question though). I just wanted a vegan's opinion on what is so bad with meat. Is it just about the killing of animal's?

Its inherently selfish. You're inflicting pain on other living things for your own desires.

Also, why is everyone preaching about meat protein? Vegetables, such as beans, lentils, corn, etc. give you more than enough. They also have lower fat content than most meat.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
bloodyguy.png

Its inherently selfish. You're inflicting pain on other living things for your own desires.

Also, why is everyone preaching about meat protein? Vegetables, such as beans, lentils, corn, etc. give you more than enough. They also have lower fat content than most meat.

Food isn't a desire, it's a fundamental need of life. We can eat and digest meat for a reason.

Grimfate126

Food isn't a desire, it's a fundamental need of life. We can eat and digest meat for a reason.

and thats why we also have plants, that we can eat and digest as well. not to mention, we can digest plants much better than meat, and our long ass intestines were made to digest plants, because they take much longer to digest.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
and thats why we also have plants, that we can eat and digest as well. not to mention, we can digest plants much better than meat, and our long ass intestines were made to digest plants, because they take much longer to digest.

We need meat to eat as well. We can't get enough protein from plants, no matter what you think.

eighty4

Can someone justify why eating a plan is fine, but getting an abortion is bad if the baby isn't even like - a baby yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.