• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Installing the Time Machine (with DCv8)

jeffyjaixx

Hi,

I was wondering. I have Time Machine installed on my 4.01 M33-2 slim god of war edition psp. My question is can I leave the pandora battery in my psp the whole time like a normal battery and just charge it with the AC adapter or do I have to take it out and put it back in everytime I want to boot up my PSP?

Thanks.

Acerthief

Hi,

I was wondering. I have Time Machine installed on my 4.01 M33-2 slim god of war edition psp. My question is can I leave the pandora battery in my psp the whole time like a normal battery and just charge it with the AC adapter or do I have to take it out and put it back in everytime I want to boot up my PSP?

Thanks.

Time Machine is installed in the memory stick by the way..

Pandora get be charged like a normal one, but do NOT over charge as a pandora battery lost it's heat control, it will explode if you didn't pull the charger up in time.

If you are going to boot into the time machine you'll have to pull it out and take it back in.

jeffyjaixx

Time Machine is installed in the memory stick by the way..

Pandora get be charged like a normal one, but do NOT over charge as a pandora battery lost it's heat control, it will explode if you didn't pull the charger up in time.

If you are going to boot into the time machine you'll have to pull it out and take it back in.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Btw, How would I convert my pandora battery back to a normal one if I don't have my eeprom? I really don't want to look at my psp the whole time when it is charging. I've heard of programs that come with a generic one and seems to fix the problem. Do you know of such programs? Thank you.

Acerthief

Thanks for the quick reply.

Btw, How would I convert my pandora battery back to a normal one if I don't have my eeprom? I really don't want to look at my psp the whole time when it is charging. I've heard of programs that come with a generic one and seems to fix the problem. Do you know of such programs? Thank you.

Sorry man don't know such thing that I've heard of.

You still can convert it back, but it's not as safe as before and the life span will be shorter. I'd recommend just buy another battery.

Kc Kewlz

Teh Awesomeness.
Hi im trying to install the 1.50 FW. I do have the 360PSAR and i try to dump that. but it says i cant do that because the ipl is corrupted or that im using the time machine to do so. i need to download 1.50 so i can install 3.40 OE-A, and it wont upload when i press the x. help?

Copnm

A lil help here...

I understand for me to have the 1.50 FW on my PSP Slim, I'd have to use Time Machine. Is there some other way I can get the 1.50 FW with having the 3.60 with it?