• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is it possible to delete games from your Exophase profile?

ReshiiRaam17

I have games that I removed from my Steam account, they no longer show up on my games/achievements on Steam but they're still somehow on the Steam side of my Exophase

I've hidden them, but is it possible to manually have them removed all together? There's about 11 games

ReshiiRaam17

Or force an update. I've removed several games from my Steam account through Steam support, checked my Steam profile and they're gone. Even when I look at my own Exophase page they're gone but when I look at my exophase profile in incognito mode they're still present.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you list which games, or should I just do a full resync (will wipe everything then fetch your activity from scratch)?

Regarding hidden games showing while you are logged out, you need to verify your Steam account by using the login with Steam option (under Social on the account page). Otherwise those settings only apply while logged in. I plan on adding a self delete option for games soon though.

There are a few reasons why we don't automatically remove deleted games on the Steam side. Sometimes they will remove games from the store and those will no longer show up in your public game list even though the achievements are still earned. Also affects family shared games - as they don't show up as owned, only in recently played. So it would end up removing games that the user hasn't actually removed themselves if we did that.

ReshiiRaam17

Can you list which games, or should I just do a full resync (will wipe everything then fetch your activity from scratch)?

Regarding hidden games showing while you are logged out, you need to verify your Steam account by using the login with Steam option (under Social on the account page). Otherwise those settings only apply while logged in. I plan on adding a self delete option for games soon though.

There are a few reasons why we don't automatically remove deleted games on the Steam side. Sometimes they will remove games from the store and those will no longer show up in your public game list even though the achievements are still earned. Also affects family shared games - as they don't show up as owned, only in recently played. So it would end up removing games that the user hasn't actually removed themselves if we did that.

Hi and thanks for the reply, and for the information. If you can do a full resync that would be great, thanks

Also a self delete option would be fantastic. I look forward to it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi and thanks for the reply, and for the information. If you can do a full resync that would be great, thanks

Also a self delete option would be fantastic. I look forward to it.
Done!

Renan007

Você gostaria de fazer o mesmo com os jogos do Google Play? Eu tenho vários jogos que removi da minha conta, mas eles ainda aparecem no site, eu os escondi, mas seria bom ter uma maneira de deletar esses jogos (Google Translate)

Last edited:

hi im also having this same issue with steam can this also be done for me please.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

//ennui_72826

Hi, I have a similar problem but with some android games cause they were delisted from the Playstore or the store no longer give me access to them even tho I bought them, so I would like a full resync too, please

Also, I think my guy Renan007 who's speaking in portuguese is having the same problem as me

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, I have a similar problem but with some android games cause they were delisted from the Playstore or the store no longer give me access to them even tho I bought them, so I would like a full resync too, please

Also, I think my guy Renan007 who's speaking in portuguese is having the same problem as me
Done!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Ralyis

Hi, I have the same problem actually, bought Rogue Tower and refunded it and now somehow (weirdly enough) my PSN game Trophies won't load anymore on a manual scan?
If a full resync would help with that problem, I'd like to have that too, please 😇

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wait, so you refunded a Steam game and now your PSN profile won't sync anymore? That can't be related. But I just had a look at your PSN profile and it seems to be already in sync? Unless you were talking about a different problem.

Ralyis

Wait, so you refunded a Steam game and now your PSN profile won't sync anymore? That can't be related. But I just had a look at your PSN profile and it seems to be already in sync? Unless you were talking about a different problem.
Yeah, I know it sounds weird o_O I did play The Last of Us Part II yesterday and made some Trophies, I see that they are shown in the game - but it's saying last time I played it was June 5th even though the Achievements are from June 19th and now I'm confused as to how and why :D (Guess I was mainly confused cause it didn't show up on top of my games on the profile - didn't think the trophies were there, but they are - still it is kinda not synced right :/)

Also - the Problem that the deleted Steam Game is still shown still persists :3

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, I know it sounds weird o_O I did play The Last of Us Part II yesterday and made some Trophies, I see that they are shown in the game - but it's saying last time I played it was June 5th even though the Achievements are from June 19th and now I'm confused as to how and why :D (Guess I was mainly confused cause it didn't show up on top of my games on the profile - didn't think the trophies were there, but they are - still it is kinda not synced right :/)

Also - the Problem that the deleted Steam Game is still shown still persists :3

Rogue Tower keeps coming back as it still shows in your recently played list on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ralyis/games/

That's why it is still picked up during a scan. After two weeks have passed, it should drop off of the list there and we'll no longer be able to see it. So, remind us again then and we'll delete it here.

I'm not sure about The Last of Us Part II issue, it's showing June 20 as last played here as of now which seems to be correct. There might be a delay on when PSN updates the last played date vs the trophies themselves, I'll look into that.