• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is it possible to delete games from your Exophase profile?

ReshiiRaam17

I have games that I removed from my Steam account, they no longer show up on my games/achievements on Steam but they're still somehow on the Steam side of my Exophase

I've hidden them, but is it possible to manually have them removed all together? There's about 11 games

ReshiiRaam17

Or force an update. I've removed several games from my Steam account through Steam support, checked my Steam profile and they're gone. Even when I look at my own Exophase page they're gone but when I look at my exophase profile in incognito mode they're still present.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Can you list which games, or should I just do a full resync (will wipe everything then fetch your activity from scratch)?

Regarding hidden games showing while you are logged out, you need to verify your Steam account by using the login with Steam option (under Social on the account page). Otherwise those settings only apply while logged in. I plan on adding a self delete option for games soon though.

There are a few reasons why we don't automatically remove deleted games on the Steam side. Sometimes they will remove games from the store and those will no longer show up in your public game list even though the achievements are still earned. Also affects family shared games - as they don't show up as owned, only in recently played. So it would end up removing games that the user hasn't actually removed themselves if we did that.

ReshiiRaam17

Can you list which games, or should I just do a full resync (will wipe everything then fetch your activity from scratch)?

Regarding hidden games showing while you are logged out, you need to verify your Steam account by using the login with Steam option (under Social on the account page). Otherwise those settings only apply while logged in. I plan on adding a self delete option for games soon though.

There are a few reasons why we don't automatically remove deleted games on the Steam side. Sometimes they will remove games from the store and those will no longer show up in your public game list even though the achievements are still earned. Also affects family shared games - as they don't show up as owned, only in recently played. So it would end up removing games that the user hasn't actually removed themselves if we did that.

Hi and thanks for the reply, and for the information. If you can do a full resync that would be great, thanks

Also a self delete option would be fantastic. I look forward to it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hi and thanks for the reply, and for the information. If you can do a full resync that would be great, thanks

Also a self delete option would be fantastic. I look forward to it.
Done!