• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Is it possible to delete games from your Exophase profile?

K

Krixzenz

Hey there, was going through and deleting shovelware from my Steam but it's all showing, can I request a full resync of my Steam account? Thank you so much.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there, was going through and deleting shovelware from my Steam but it's all showing, can I request a full resync of my Steam account? Thank you so much.
Done. You can delete games yourself here as well. When hovering over a game click the "Edit" icon and there should be a Delete This Game button.

Just a warning though, as far as deleted games are concerned, if recently played they don't fully drop off your Steam activity until two weeks have passed. So in some cases they may still be showing as our scanner will pick those up. If that's the case then try deleting them again here after two weeks.

Ralph10

Done. You can delete games yourself here as well. When hovering over a game click the "Edit" icon and there should be a Delete This Game button.

Just a warning though, as far as deleted games are concerned, if recently played they don't fully drop off your Steam activity until two weeks have passed. So in some cases they may still be showing as our scanner will pick those up. If that's the case then try deleting them again here after two weeks.
Can I request a full resync of my Google play account? I removed some games from the account, but they still count as owned games

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, done.