• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

i've finally arrived!

Turbocat777

hello everyone

i'm turbocat777 and i've finally migrated from qj after not going to their forums for what seems like months but i have a few delinquents to blame for my transfer mainly gmansixfo, z357x, and hell i even miss NVQphil (TWELVE)

but anyways figured i'd post here cause well, i haven't been in a forum for awhile and feel noobish

so either tell me how much you've missed me or just happily slander my name whichever floats your boat

Serideth

hello everyone

i'm turbocat777 and i've finally migrated from qj after not going to their forums for what seems like months but i have a few delinquents to blame for my transfer mainly gmansixfo, z357x, and hell i even miss NVQphil (TWELVE)

but anyways figured i'd post here cause well, i haven't been in a forum for awhile and feel noobish

so either tell me how much you've missed me or just happily slander my name whichever floats your boat
You don't miss me????

We played PSO together.

No welcome for you >_>

Turbocat777

You don't miss me????

We played PSO together.

No welcome for you >_>

yeah? well who took our pso site down for a fire team bravo thing huh? :(

yes i miss you too, i left out alot of people and i'm going to get alot of angry responses

Serideth

yeah? well who took our pso site down for a fire team bravo thing huh? :(

yes i miss you too, i left out alot of people and i'm going to get alot of angry responses

Hahaha only pulling your leg man, nice to have you here, you better stick around man. And it took you fucking long enough to get here.

Turbocat777

alright i know it;s been too long when i forget and can't find how to change my typing so i don't have to change the font and such every time -.-

Turbocat777

Hey, welcome to MfM. I remember we played MPO online together, and that's pretty much the only memory I have of you, haha. Anyway, hope you'll like it here.

i do remember that we played something together what was it again?

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM EST ----------

That option isn't on MfM and now I know why... red Comic Sans oh lawd ;_;

well i like it better than grey....

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Hey Turbocat. Remember when you were me in the MD Party Room the last time it was any fun? Good times. So what's up?

Turbocat777

Hey Turbocat. Remember when you were me in the MD Party Room the last time it was any fun? Good times. So what's up?

not much, moved to california............moved back to indiana not much

Turbocat777

Back to the boring town where there was nothing going on?

better than a boring town with nothing to do, no work and 1800$ rent

Turbocat777

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. :laugh:

oh yeah "feels old"

that was a little fun, lasted longer on there than fire team bravo with gman, what games now have online play that's fun?

Turbocat777

yeah i have my wii, ds lite and my psp right now, my old room mate had the 360 and ps3 so those are gone with him

Turbocat777

Hmm... well, the PSP game library has gone downhill for a year or so, so I'm not sure there are any good online games for PSP right now.

agreed i'm happy with phantasy star, new monster hunter, looking foward to holy invasion, really waiting for dissidia, littlebigplanet for psp and some others i can't remember
right now i'm filling my time with the demo of holy invasion, rockband unplugged, it's kinda fun and the english version of crimson gem saga, i love that game

xploren

Contributor

agreed i'm happy with phantasy star, new monster hunter, looking foward to holy invasion, really waiting for dissidia, littlebigplanet for psp and some others i can't remember

Yeah, it's good to see the PSP getting revived.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM EST ----------

right now i'm filling my time with the demo of holy invasion, rockband unplugged, it's kinda fun and the english version of crimson gem saga, i love that game

I'm not really liking Rock Band Unplugged. The idea of switching over and over again between instruments sounds and looks pretty bad.