• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

i've finally arrived!

Turbocat777

Yeah, it's good to see the PSP getting revived.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM EST ----------

I'm not really liking Rock Band Unplugged. The idea of switching over and over again between instruments sounds and looks pretty bad.

kinda but i think that the game needs that to be good, i feel like that's what ddr is missing, now what i could do without is the difference of this and ddr that this counts it wrong when you hit a button and there isn't a cue for it, i know it's more realistic that way but still it makes it alittle harder

xploren

Contributor

kinda but i think that the game needs that to be good, i feel like that's what ddr is missing, now what i could do without is the difference of this and ddr that this counts it wrong when you hit a button and there isn't a cue for it, i know it's more realistic that way but still it makes it alittle harder

I agree with you mostly. It just seems clunky jumping across columns over and over again.

Turbocat777

I agree with you mostly. It just seems clunky jumping across columns over and over again.

i think that the next version should include multiplayer so you don't have the switching and all, atleast ad-hoc

also waiting for the us version of yuusha 30, it seems interesting

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM EST ----------

You voted in a poll about you?

what? i can't be my own special friend?

Turbocat777

is lost

oh well, think it's for the best

Turbocat777

What's up dawg!?!?!? WOOF!

YAY!!!!!!

i swear i'm never playing mariokart again, ok maybe later

what's up with you? not sure what's going on with everyone else nowadays

Turbocat777

Bran

Yell
Odd that I've just started to regain interest in this place and then you show up! I'm doomed to being stuck with you jerks forever.

Turbocat777

Odd that I've just started to regain interest in this place and then you show up! I'm doomed to being stuck with you jerks forever.

yays!!!!!

Turbocat777

kays, laters have fun