• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Karma system

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Roe

x3sphere what would you think of the idea of being able to see how much karma another member has. Like put it in their user profile or something

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
x3sphere what would you think of the idea of being able to see how much karma another member has. Like put it in their user profile or something

yeah I can do this.

GoldLine9x: would only show the actual amount of rep points in their user profile, not give any info on who gave the points etc

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i get it now ok that is a good idea :smile:
i would +rep x3sphere but is there any point lol

lol :p ok it is added now. just look under additional info to view any member's karma

Roe

How come theres a limit on how much rep you can give someone at any one time.

Roe

So you don't favour some one. Other wise, someone could get 1000 karma in like 20 mins.
I suppose thats a good point but like could the limit not be something like every second person you give karma to the person before them is feesible to get it from you again.

Roe

OK another question about it. Could you make the limit an hour or something because I seriously owe some people rep

Roe

not 1hour, 2 weeks sounds good
2 WEEKS!!! Whats wrong with one hour. I don't give karma to people a lot only to those that I think deserve it and it would be nice to be able to give it to them more than once if they help me more than once.

2 WEEKS!!! Whats wrong with one hour. I don't give karma to people a lot only to those that I think deserve it and it would be nice to be able to give it to them more than once if they help me more than once.

i know what you mean but 2 people could rep each other like mad if it was just 1 hour

Roe

i know what you mean but 2 people could rep each other like mad if it was just 1 hour
I know people could do that but I trust people not t odo that and if we find that anyone has been doing that they will be awarded with a ban.:smile:

theres 1 thing i want to change
lets say a new member reps you for helping them, it turns blue and you dont get any points, i think they should give 1 or 2 rep points