• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Killzone 2

Adiuvo

Yeah, that was the only part of the game I hated. Lack of smart teammates and Rico being utterly useless during the last part did not help. In the end I had to only use the assault rifle and save the grenade launcher plus the other weapons for the rockets.

Adiuvo

I just got out of a match where a guy on the other team was bragging about reporting all of us for glitching (we weren't). About 15 minutes into another match, he mysteriously disappeared, right after saying he reported us again :p

Reminds me of Home and when people started trying to hit on a girl.

user friendly

Gunning for the 1% trophy for this week. I think I still have a chance but I'm going to have to play a lot tonight. If I don't get it done this week I don't think it's going to happen.

Adiuvo

The STA-14 rifle is so under-appreciated. It has perfect accuracy when crouching and not moving, and the rate of fire is pretty good for a single shot rifle.

user friendly

More Sabs should use it. Everyone expects the SMG. I find it's easier to trick people with the STA-14.

I'll be on all night tonight after 12:00 EST (hopefully), I'll be going for high points though so I doubt I'll be in any small rooms. I think I got at least the 3% trophy locked, It's now or never for the top 1%.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Pretty much, or people who pad their stats. I'll probably do the latter, as there's no way I'm going to play that often.

How do you pad your stats? I guess the only way that I could think of would be to play against someone else on a fake account they made and just kill them a ton of times or something. Still, I think it's almost faster to just actually play.

Adiuvo

Make a two person room, and have one person become a tactician, and make a spawn point right by another person's base. Then, you would just take turns killing each other. It adds up fast with badges due to the point bonuses.

PSPHax0r9

Make a two person room, and have one person become a tactician, and make a spawn point right by another person's base. Then, you would just take turns killing each other. It adds up fast with badges due to the point bonuses.

It still just seems arduous and not fun.

PSPHax0r9

Just got the M4 Revolver...damn that was hard. It's definitely powerful, though, which is nice. It's good to have a secondary weapon I can actually rely on. Let me tell you though, those Pistols Only games can be really hard and they actually helped my accuracy a lot.

_Syn

Just got the M4 Revolver...damn that was hard. It's definitely powerful, though, which is nice. It's good to have a secondary weapon I can actually rely on. Let me tell you though, those Pistols Only games can be really hard and they actually helped my accuracy a lot.

That's true, it's pretty fun just hiding in the corner during Search and Destroy with the Scout class on, and the invisible cloak activated, while holding your Revolver. Oh gosh, fun times.

And userfriendly: Uh, does the US PSN have those sigs that you guys have? Or is it only available for the EU PSN?