• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

L4D 2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chathurga

I'm starting to get the feeling yo! blacksheep is responsible for this scam, explain yourself or br prepared to get hit with a permaban.

Chathurga

Then why did you say you're downloading it right now if that's obviously false.
I can't believe I trusted a link from you, luckily I've changed my pass so you're outa luck there.

BlackSheep

Then why did you say you're downloading it right now if that's obviously false.
I can't believe I trusted a link from you, luckily I've changed my pass so you're outa luck there.

Fuck I just got scamed! It was downloading but then it doesnt let me login!:argh: I'll only miss all my friends tho! I guess I dont have css any more! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk

Chathurga

Weird now the fake login page 404s.
"It was downloading but then it doesnt let me login!" Yeah that doesn't make any sense, where were you downloading from? In steam? Not possible.
Give it up, the scam was made by you.

BlackSheep

Wow I swear to god I didnt make it! Im hoping my friend made it because If he didnt im gonna kick his ass!

Where can I go to report this?

Wow fucking really I cant even search my name to see if some one is on! Ily can you check

I dont even know how to make a web site.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Hellcat

Contributor
He will.
And not only him.

The fake site must have been registered and set up by someone.
Even if (whoever did it) used fake credentials, the IPs are logged that accessed the server to install the site.
Those IPs can be retrieved (at least by federals) and tracked down until a name shows up.

I can already see the yellow letters: "GAME OVER".

If one messes around, it should be done propperly, not foolishly....

/me now counting the days till trackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.