• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Leecher

J

jx233

Thank you. Now hunger is gone.

But, I have something better:

big-cake173.jpg

Acerthief

acerthief hasnt released him from his cage much
or has perminetly excaped?

Lost my keys XD

Is that why his name was changed? :confused1:

I wasn't at this forum when krazyking was around. I only found out about him through old threads that I viewed.

Believe me he has a way longer history than any of us here in exophase.com

Yeah and as for being mods/staff etc here, you just work your way up XD.
But uh, yeah x3 only adds ppl into the mods group when other staffs because inactive and gets replace (boy oh boy cheezeball)
I dunno. Now that I've become a lead mod, and I get home around ten on schooldays I don't have that much to answer everyone's questions, basically I mod threads into places, put out the flames and have fun around here:p

Now where are my keys...

Alex

XD
my fault there, when im on the pc my first site is exophase...

I only tend to visit the psp help centre.
lol

PR0fessor Burnt

Lost my keys XD

But uh, yeah x3 only adds ppl into the mods group when other staffs because inactive and gets replace (boy oh boy cheezeball)
I dunno. Now that I've become a lead mod, and I get home around ten on schooldays I don't have that much to answer everyone's questions, basically I mod threads into places, put out the flames and have fun around here:p

Now where are my keys...

i c

I think d1ddy ate your keys:w00t:

J

jx233

Acerthief said:

I'm already a moderator here. :D Also, what is difference between Lead Moderators and Standard Moderators? I know one thing in common is that Standard Moderators and Lead Moderators can ban whoever they want - whenever they want; but I want to know what makes them different.

mortalinstincts

eXophase Staff
Maybe lead moderators can moderate all forums and sub-forums?

or maybe its just a 'rank' difference.

You know, like how there is no difference between a junior member and senior member, but just the status.. ;)

Acerthief

i c

I think d1ddy ate your keys:w00t:

Can't help it. Couldn't afford buying him pink cake

I'm already a moderator here. :D Also, what is difference between Lead Moderators and Standard Moderators? I know one thing in common is that Standard Moderators and Lead Moderators can ban whoever they want - whenever they want; but I want to know what makes them different.

We get to ban, mod all the threads (including big ones like announcements theads etc), but yeah, usually I'm just the guy who breaks up the fights, do some easy thread managements (move, lock, sticky, etc) more now than answering all the questions, report to x3 once in a while, etc.

Feels cool, but nothing really special to it.

J

jx233

Acerthief said:
We get to ban, mod all the threads (including big ones like announcements theads etc), but yeah, usually I'm just the guy who breaks up the fights, do some easy thread managements (move, lock, sticky, etc) more now than answering all the questions, report to x3 once in a while, etc.

Regular moderators like me have the ban power. I have a ban hammer in a shed somewhere. :D

Acerthief said:
Feels cool, but nothing really special to it.

I say that locking threads is pretty cool feature, it keeps the "Law and Order" around here. :w00t:

J

jx233

alex_e said:
i think you get it when you get 200 posts, i think

I say you earn it at 100 posts.

Leecher said:
But there is only one Lead Moderator, Correct?

No, there are multiple. Go to the Forum Main Page, and scroll down. Then click on 'View Forum Leaders", and you will see there is more than one Lead Moderator. I think there are five Lead Moderators.

Leecher

I say you earn it at 100 posts.

No, there are multiple. Go to the Forum Main Page, and scroll down. Then click on 'View Forum Leaders", and you will see there is more than one Lead Moderator. I think there are five Lead Moderators.

Oh Okay, I see now.

J

jx233

Lead Moderators have power over all forums, and (Standard) Moderators have only certain sections.

But... both can ban members.

Also, Leecher, where is your avatar from? Its pretty cool and I'm curious which game it is from.

Leecher

Lead Moderators have power over all forums, and (Standard) Moderators have only certain sections.

But... both can ban members.

Also, Leecher, where is your avatar from? Its pretty cool and I'm curious which game it is from.

Lol I'm not sure, It was just a picture I took off of a random forum one day. I thought it looked cool so I saved it.