• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

LeTyp - Steam

LeTyp

Hi,
I am a new Exophase user and I got flagged as 'Not Ranked' on Steam. After reviewing the attached rules for achievement hunting I assume the reason is the game Beast Blaster I played several years ago. Back then I wasn't aware of the rules and that game code alteration for unobtainable achievements isn't allowed, so I used a guide on Steam to unlock the achievement by changing the game files (I think it was this one - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593139588).

I relocked all of the unobtainable achievements for this game so I can be added to the leaderboard. I also reviewed my account to find out if I have any more achievements that could conflict with the rules, but I think that was the only issue. However, if you find something I missed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, it was for Beast Blaster. We've completed reviewing your profile and it will be ranked again in 24 hours.