• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

LeTyp - Steam

LeTyp

Hi,
I am a new Exophase user and I got flagged as 'Not Ranked' on Steam. After reviewing the attached rules for achievement hunting I assume the reason is the game Beast Blaster I played several years ago. Back then I wasn't aware of the rules and that game code alteration for unobtainable achievements isn't allowed, so I used a guide on Steam to unlock the achievement by changing the game files (I think it was this one - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593139588).

I relocked all of the unobtainable achievements for this game so I can be added to the leaderboard. I also reviewed my account to find out if I have any more achievements that could conflict with the rules, but I think that was the only issue. However, if you find something I missed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it was for Beast Blaster. We've completed reviewing your profile and it will be ranked again in 24 hours.

Back