• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Little Big Planet

eldiablov

Contributor
Metal gear has to long cut scenes for me. I like to be in the game playing properly rather then watch massive cut scenes. If a cut scene is over ten minutes then its to long.

I would normally agree, but when you are immersed in the epic story I dont really care how long the cutscenes are.

twelve

I'm not dead
Nope, i have actually played them both round at a mates house for a day.

Metal gear has to long cut scenes for me. I like to be in the game playing properly rather then watch massive cut scenes. If a cut scene is over ten minutes then its to long.

As for wipe out, well yeah ok it was daft of me to say it's the same game, of course it is. But what i guess i meant to say was that wipe out is boring and old now. It's never spiced up any. It just looks a lot nicer.

Also the Ps3 version did lose BC, USB ports, Wired internet and also hdd space. Though i think the American ones the same now.
The EU consoles lost BC, USB ports and HDD space AFTER the other regions. The 60GB was available here much longer than anywhere else. But all PS3's have a Ethernet port :confused:

The rest about the games is all opinion. And wrong.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Plus I'm pretty sure you can skip any cut scene you want, so if you're just looking for the gameplay portion of the game, you can have it.

Slasher

Suck It
That seems to be the general backup plan enabling people to diss mgs4. The game is amazing, so let's all bash the game by saying "the cutscenes are too long", or "I want to play a game, not watch movies". If that's your prerogative, then PRESS START AND SKIP THE GODDAMN CUT SCENE. It's really as simple as that.

Mraellis

The problem with doing that is that you lose the story. Lol.

I LIKE story, I'm a massive RPG fan. I just don't want VERY long story. I'll never skip it in case i miss something important.

I might've been wrong on Ethernet. But the only reason the PS3 lost the stuff after other regions is because we also got it later. + all that stuff is stuff i wanted. Especially BC.

Did you know if you send Sony a 60GB model with BC and the yellow light problem they send you a 80GB with no BC back?

Metal Gear Solid is a good game though. But i think Little Big Planet is better.