• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Load hen in one try,never fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Load hen in one try,never fail + Added new method which works 100%

Hey found this file which loads hen i one try very fast
for davees hen we have to try try try

this file download it and put the images in your picture folder
and load it by scrolling down at last images

try it and reply

thought this would be useful to u guys who are loading hen again and again and crashing

THE FILE ----- added the file again

+ Rep If the post Hepls

-------------------------------------------METHOD 2 IT WORKS------------------------------------------------------------

it works with me 100% i will show u the method step by step ok
1 delete the orignal chickhen from davee and also delete the egghut file from the root of memstick

2 copy the h.bin provided from the download to your root

3 make a folder in your photo named chickhen like this photo/chickhen/pictures that i provided

4 means photo/chickhen/pictures from my first post then

5 then reboot it and go to the pictures in psp then press x on chickhen folder
now very fastly scroll to the last picture without wating in middle wait to let it load yes it will reboot and now u are in chickhen r2

Adiuvo

What's different about this file compared to the others?

irekski

just irekski
the one who posted it in the forums :D?

Pingwis

OMG this does work on the first try. it has 2 slim.tiff files you go to the end of the images ant the hen loads somewhere in the middle. thanx bro, :) helped a lot . // ta-088v3

Arvis

OMG this does work on the first try. it has 2 slim.tiff files you go to the end of the images ant the hen loads somewhere in the middle. thanx bro, :) helped a lot . // ta-088v3
So that's what makes it work so well? Hum, will try, i really hope it will work because i'm tired of turning on and off PSP 30 times everytime i want to run ChickHEN.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Afte yu load it once, it make a file called egghunt.bin on the root. After this file is made, HEN should boot up perfectly every time (unless you have a UMD in the drive)

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Well, it took me 30 attempts and finally i got in HEN and it has never failed since for me (well just for me i guess)

uboat

I found something interesting. Some says, it will not work at first time, it will create an egghunt.bin to see the exploit of the tiff. And the second time will work perfectly. But mine, 3001, is totally different. It works the first time! But, after it creates egghunt.bin, it never works anymore. I delete the egghunt, and it works again. Strange... huh? I hope anyone can help in this question. This Slim.tiff is very powerful and 100% working for me. But the egghunt.bin? No, anyway to remove the loop of creation of the egghunt.bin ?

Snowlight

well guys try using multiple slim.tiff 's. That is what worked for me when nothing worked.
But it's realy weird!

Rubr1K

Ghettosmurf
Hen is so unpredictable I cant wait for R3

Are you just hoping or is it really coming a R3?????????
Because if it is, I hope that this time it's actually higher chances of loading :D

Wow I might donate to Davee and everyone that worked on this ChickHen. And by donate I mean 40$ maybe.

Snifi

there will not be a chance of higher loading in r3. the problem is the tiff image and it is now as stable as possible. the exploit will allways be unstable, nothing to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.