• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Merger Bug Thread

Deathrow

Basic Information under User CP did not port from the merger. Of course, it's no big deal, you can just rewrite in the new details about yourself ^_^

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
K x3. Very good job on the merge otherwise!

Also, not /really/ a bug, but I was curious if you guys plan on bringing over some of the other smilies? Such as :argh: and etc.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Spiros

Maiki
Just found a little bug.

I'm using the MfM theme, and have the postbit on the left. When I made a quick post, on my post the postbit showed up ontop.

It was fine after I refreshed, so not a big deal, just thought it might help with the bug squashing.

Attachments

• Bug.jpg
    Bug.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 29

El Diablo

For some reason today if I left my browser open for a while on the forums, when I went to hit new post it would try taking me to some url like "sandbox.exophase.com/getdaily' or something and just freeze on a white screen, then if I tried to hit the forum home button it would try "sandbox.exophase.com" and tell me I didn't have access and to enter some password.

Not sure what this was but it happened to me twice today and never before.

EvilSeph

Administrator
This was an issue we had earlier today but it should be fixed now. Thanks for the report though :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Dan

Contributor
The user note screen on MfM throwback is cramped. The eXophase theme is fine however.

20ap35i.png

LocutusEstBorg

I can't seem to find the regular bug report thread. The new image uploader doesn't work if the local reference box is checked.