• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Merger Bug Thread

Seth

MD Party Room
The Aim and Yahoo links by my username look like crap super pixels

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The Aim and Yahoo links by my username look like crap super pixels

I assume you're using the MFM Throwback? It would be good to mention what theme you are using. For those not using the theme, it's got a white outline around the logos, we'll try to get rid of those if possible

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
...we'll try to get rid of those if possible
I assume they're not needed but I'm pretty sure I have backups of the ones we cleaned up for the original MfM theme; I'll check when I get home (in fact I should have every customized image for all the themes we've had at MfM).

Seth

MD Party Room
Yep MFM Throwback, the exo theme aim logos look fine.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
On the password box in the Exo theme text shows up as white. It's not too big of a hassle since it's a password box, but it does prevent you from seeing how many characters you typed.

This is fixed in both themes now.

elite

Oldie moldie
Thanks Abe_Froeman. I'll report in any other problem/bug if it springs up.

Edit: Lol, that was fast. I found a theme problem:

s0zyg1.png

Bad black coloration.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks Abe_Froeman. I'll report in any other problem/bug if it springs up.

Edit: Lol, that was fast. I found a theme problem:

s0zyg1.png

Bad black coloration.

Fixed now :) May have to do a hard refresh (F5) to see the change.

Hellcat

Contributor
While you're at that: Breadcrumb on bottom of thread view, pretty please :) (on the original eXo theme, haven't checked the MfM one yet.)
o_o

Checked MfM Throwback too now, same there.

// EDIT
Another one:
MfM Throwback doesn't at all and eXo 2010 theme only barely fit onto screens with 1024 pixels width.
Maybe squeze them a bit so that there's no need for scrollerage.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
o_o

Checked MfM Throwback too now, same there.

// EDIT
Another one:
MfM Throwback doesn't at all and eXo 2010 theme only barely fit onto screens with 1024 pixels width.
Maybe squeze them a bit so that there's no need for scrollerage.

You can select a custom width for both themes in the UserCP under General Settings. Didn't realize there was a bottom scrollbar on 1024px screens, though, I'll lower the default value a bit.

I'm working on adding the bottom breadcrumb. It's tricky as vB 4 combines the entire navbar bits into one template call. May have to write a plugin in order to pull it off.. grr.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
.. Didn't realize there was a bottom scrollbar on 1024px screens, though, I'll lower the default value a bit.
FYI - 950px works okay @1024 with the MfM theme as it stands.

Hellcat

Contributor
Yay, theme width perfectly fitting now :) good job.

Uw, the breadcrumb thing sounds like work o_o quite some work....

Seth

MD Party Room
What works good for a 1920 display?

Not sure if this has been brought up yet (or if this is how it's suppose to be, but I doubt it because it's looks awkward). But I went to post using quick reply, and when it submitted the post appeared under the quick reply box. I refreshed and then it moved from under the box and became the first post on page 2.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not sure if this has been brought up yet (or if this is how it's suppose to be, but I doubt it because it's looks awkward). But I went to post using quick reply, and when it submitted the post appeared under the quick reply box. I refreshed and then it moved from under the box and became the first post on page 2.

Yeah, not normal. We're looking into that one, it's a known issue - only seems to happen when you use "reply with quote"

eldiablov

Contributor
On the MfM dark theme (not tested on the default exo theme) the video URL text in the insert video box is the same colour as the background. It's not a huge problem but it is a bit of an inconvenience because I can't actually tell if the URL pasted straight away.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
um my join date is wrong i think you use the exo join date

Anyone that had an eXo account previously will have that date as their join date. Anyone who came over from MfM without an eXo account will have their join date at MfM displayed.

Dan

Contributor
Are friends lists being moved over? On that note, I can't find the add friend button on profiles.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'm not too sure if those will merge atm (same goes with visitor notes, etc). As for where to find it look for "Friends & Contacts" in the sidebar of your UserCP under "Networking".. about half way down.