• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Merger Bug Thread

EvilSeph

Administrator
Are friends lists being moved over? On that note, I can't find the add friend button on profiles.

Please specify what theme you are using when reporting bugs. I can find it fine using eXo 2010. Will try MfM Throwback in a bit.

Edit: It is in the same place in both themes. On the left side of the page right under the person's name: "Add a Friend".

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
Is there a mobile version of the merged forum, like the simplified one that was on MfM?

The front page on mobile works fine when I replaced "m.mformature.net" with "m.exophase.com" in case anyone's wondering :)

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Not a big issue, but since it tricked me, I'm sure it's tricking someone else
I have the link http://forums.mformature.net/search.php?do=getnew bookmarked (the old New Posts link) and it still takes you to "Merge with eXophase is underway! We'll be back in a couple hours."

I was refreshing that page for the past two days until I got on IRC to find out the merge was already complete

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there a mobile version of the merged forum, like the simplified one that was on MfM?

The front page on mobile works fine when I replaced "m.mformature.net" with "m.exophase.com" in case anyone's wondering :)

We've added a mobile skin on the forums, I believe it is the same one used back on MfM. The style should be automatically applied, provided you are browsing from a mobile device. If it's not working for your device let me know.

Also added an option to the mobile skin that lets you revert back to the default full-view style. Messenger icons on MfM Throwback have been cleaned up as well (the ugly white outline is no longer displayed).

Adiuvo

The mobile skin works fine on my phone but the Hall of Justice still shows up when not logged in. You can't see any subforums or threads in it however, only the title.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
My avatar is broken
Also, clicking Revert back to default (full view) style in the mobile on my Droid doesnt work

EvilSeph

Administrator

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
also, could we get an option to pick which we want as default on mobile devices? I know id prefer the full site on my droid.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I'm sure that can be arranged as we can setup user-agent exceptions. I also believe we can allow people to opt-out through a setting in your UserCP if we want to add that. I'm not sure which is the best option yet.

Cloudy

Just a small thing - not so much a bug, but my username has changed. Was Cloudy on mformature and Cloudhunter here. I guess because it kept the username as Cloudhunter from exophase. Is it possible for me to be Cloudy again?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just a small thing - not so much a bug, but my username has changed. Was Cloudy on mformature and Cloudhunter here. I guess because it kept the username as Cloudhunter from exophase. Is it possible for me to be Cloudy again?

Sure, no problem. Just made the change.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Sliiiight issue. I'm running this on my PSP, and before the merge, I could reply to people, and see the post they made. But after, the post made by X doesnt show up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sliiiight issue. I'm running this on my PSP, and before the merge, I could reply to people, and see the post they made. But after, the post made by X doesnt show up.

Can you be a bit more descriptive or provide a screenshot of the issue? I honestly have no idea what you're referring to.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
For some reason it won't let me switch to the standard layout on my phone. Leaving me stuck in that dreadful mobile layout.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I went to reply to what you said, x3 and the QUOTE tags don't come up, with what you posted in the tag space.

Is this from a PSP? And did you click 'reply with quote' ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, and it just says "[Reply]"

Reply doesn't carry over a quote, only the 'reply with quote' button does. So this button is not rendering on the PSP at all? We'll look into it.