• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Arcade Tourny - Tetris [One Try] [8 Contestants]

Moose

Meta Moose
MfM Arcade Tetris Tournament

If demand is high and more than 8 people want to play, I will create two tournaments.​

[FIELDSET=Tourny Info]Game: Tetris
Tries each player gets each game: 1
Players: 8
Number of players needed: 0
Players signed up: Adiuvo, Andy, eldiablov, RoBz, thebeastlyboy15, Nero, darkstone, Freshmilk[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=How To Sign Up]If you want to join the competition, please state your User ID which can be found by right clicking your username and copying the link. The number after "/member.php?u=" is the one I need. For example, my User Page is http://forums.mformature.net/member.php?u=9, so my User ID is 9.[/FIELDSET]

Adiuvo

I'll sign up.

ID= 17

Moose

Meta Moose
Sorry Lachrymose, Freshmilk made it first.

All contestants should have received a PM concerning their participation in the tournament.

Good luck!

Adiuvo

Did alright. I made a really basic mistake in the beginning though which basically only gave me the top half to work with. I lasted pretty long on that top half though, till two long fours came in a row :(

Cryox

Bro.
Did alright. I made a really basic mistake in the beginning though which basically only gave me the top half to work with. I lasted pretty long on that top half though, till two long fours came in a row :(

sorry... i kinda beat yah.

I almost made the same mistake, but two long ones saved me :D