• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Graphics Worm.

Slasher

Suck It

Seth

MD Party Room
You kinda messed up..

The size for each piece of art work will be 700x450, then when you enter you finished work, place 2 images, 1 that is the first 600x450 image, then the 2nd 100x450 bar that the next person can use to blend into his/her image. Only the 600x450 image will be used in the worm under your name. They can be saved in ANY format but please use GIF, JPG, and PNG for the most part.

Slasher

Suck It
Ahhh whatever. If anybody wishes to use my image they can cut 50 pixels off the right side of mine

Slasher

Suck It
How the hell are you supposed to 'worm' a real life photo ??!?? Especially a photo of water with reflections!!

Essentially cut it off with some sort of cool transition, like what's typically seen in the QJ worm. Then take the run off of the 'M' and swirl it into whatever you want.

I don't do graphics at all, christ. At least I can fucking start something. Nobody else here has even made an attempt

LocutusEstBorg

Essentially cut it off with some sort of cool transition, like what's typically seen in the QJ worm. Then take the run off of the 'M' and swirl it into whatever you want.

I don't do graphics at all, christ. At least I can fucking start something. Nobody else here has even made an attempt

Oh you're allowed to add a completely unrelated thing with a simple transition, k. I though it was supposed to look fluent.

PsypheR

How the hell are you supposed to 'worm' a real life photo ??!?? Especially a photo of water with reflections!!

Very carefully. Use the clone tool brush and the auto blend. ;)
If you want to do a crazy job on it, just replicate the area and apply the same comic texture afterwards. :tup:

Slasher

Suck It
Oh you're allowed to add a completely unrelated thing with a simple transition, k. I though it was supposed to look fluent.

How can something be "related" to a continuous image that has absolutely no definitive premise or theme other than the fact that it's continuing?

I gave an M to work off of that can easily be transitioned and flow into the following image. Now go make something yourself, eh?

twelve

I'm not dead
Calm down mate. You're the only one that made any effort to start the thing off and that's with working so hard with Asterz. I for one appreciate everything you've been doing lately even if some people don't.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Damn, this is taking way longer than I expected. I've been going for about 90 minutes, and all I have is that crap below. Might carry on later. Anyway MiKeY188, sure, just make a segment; try to build from the middle outwards, though, because you don't know what you're joining on from yet. This is open to anyone, really.

mfm1xm2.png

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Look at you and your pixel art, nice work.

Off topic - Does anyone remember that avatar grid from back in the day at QJ? Who started that?

Slasher

Suck It
Sorry twelve if I came off as rude to that guy. Hope you can understand my frustration lol. Also, thanks for the recognition, I appreciate it alot

@ Freshmilk:
The size for each piece of art work will be 700x450, then when you enter you finished work, place 2 images, 1 that is the first 600x450 image, then the 2nd 100x450 bar that the next person can use to blend into his/her image. Only the 600x450 image will be used in the worm under your name. They can be saved in ANY format but please use GIF, JPG, and PNG for the most part.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Damn, this is taking way longer than I expected. I've been going for about 90 minutes, and all I have is that crap below. Might carry on later. Anyway MiKeY188, sure, just make a segment; try to build from the middle outwards, though, because you don't know what you're joining on from yet. This is open to anyone, really.

[qimg]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/1156/mfm1xm2.png[/qimg]

very nice man. Ive started doing Mario Kart lol for the worm :)