• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MfM Graphics Worm.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Mine's coming off quite nicely now, although for some reason I still don't like it. I didn't want to post a big picture again because I know it's annoying, so check the spoiler if you're intrested. Also, I want to see how some other segments are coming along, if any at all. Show us you're progress guys...!
Edit; The picture's being resized automatically by the forum. Click on it to expand, and view properly. ;)

mfm2om8.png

James.

User Not Found
I don't really see how you can start an image, without knowing whats going to be in front, I thought the transition was seemless.

:S

Slasher

Suck It
I don't really see how you can start an image, without knowing whats going to be in front, I thought the transition was seemless.

:S

That's why one person is supposed to be chosen and given about a week or so to finish their image. Then it's next in lines turn...

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Lol, sorry to have just like, appointed myself. I just thought I'd make a start whilst others were doing their parts, because I expected that it'd take me more than a week. Still, if no one else is working on anything, do I transition my segment from yours?

Tsunaii

eMummeh
i wanted to have a go but i had assumed we had given up on this idea so i just, well, didnt. or i would have started it off.....

twelve

I'm not dead
Mine's coming off quite nicely now, although for some reason I still don't like it. I didn't want to post a big picture again because I know it's annoying, so check the spoiler if you're intrested. Also, I want to see how some other segments are coming along, if any at all. Show us you're progress guys...!
Edit; The picture's being resized automatically by the forum. Click on it to expand, and view properly. ;)

[qimg]http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9162/mfm2om8.png[/qimg]

Should stick a Woolworths in there with a closing down sale and a queue half a mile long outside, just to be topical.

PS. Nice sig :p

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie

I wasn't aware that somebody already made the first one...

EDIT: Lol Freshmilk, that sig brings back memories... :) BTW. I just saw Slashers. This is my fault but I think we should know who is currently working on one. It will become chaos to let everyone just make a part whenever they want. Then we will have 3 different users making transitions from one...

Slasher

Suck It
Wait, I'm a little lost. The 100x450 transition piece is confusing me. Say if I was following on from Gr34t3st's, I'd provide a transition piece from his to mine, which would be displayed before my image, correct?

Gr34t3st's 100x450 transition piece will be a part of your image, not his. He makes it, but once he provides the piece, that strip is then yours to mold and transition into your own art. If that makes sense...

So then at the end of your part you will also extend your image with a 100x450 piece of your own art, but this will then be an area for the following person to transition it however he/she pleases. And so on.

James.

User Not Found
Wait, I'm a little lost. The 100x450 transition piece is confusing me. Say if I was following on from Gr34t3st's, I'd provide a transition piece from his to mine, which would be displayed before my image, correct?
It's going to be hard for you to do a transiton.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Agreed. After looking at it I think it's going to be near impossible to continue that. One of us should just continue Slasher's.

EDIT: I've tried all morning (about 4 hours now) and I can't make any transition whatsoever to Slasher's. I give up. I'll make the third one.. lol

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Click it to expand.
mfm3ww4.png
Another update from me. My piece is nearing finished, but theres still some bits left undone. My real problem is the transition. Me and Gr34t3st are trying to work out who should continue on from slasher's, but neither seem to fit. I really should've considered this earlier...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
So Freshmilk and I have been chatting on MSN and we've come to an agreement.

The worm order will be as follows:
Slasher>Gr34t3st>Freshmilk

Freshmilk has decided to scratch his previous pixel art (for now) and work alongside me to make a better transition. I've somewhat made a transition from Slasher's image to my own with nothing but a simple gradient. Freshmilk and I tried for 4+ hours and couldn't think of anything else.

Our Plan:
My piece is going to be 1000x450 pixels. The image I'm using is the one posted on the previous page. It's a 3-D space scene with C4D. Freshmilk is working on a pixel art magnifying glass that will be zooming in on a microscopic earth in my piece. In the magnifying glass, Freshmilk will have a pixel art Earth followed by the next person's art (immediately after the magnifying glass).

We'll post our works later but for now - wait in anxious wonder... :D

Serideth

Oh lawd, I kind of killed this, huh. I'm thinking jsut gradient everything together in any order. This whole other idea just isn't really phaseable.

So yours is the last one in the thread and no one is doing one for AFTER yours? Is this correct?

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I'm really lost as to what the hell is going on. We never really got it sorted. Basically we've got 3 entries in this thread, one from me, one from gr34t3st, and one from Slasher. I've no clue as to what order they're supposed to be going in, because we were haveing trouble with transition pieces.