• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[MfM Youtube Channel] We need YOU!

eldiablov

Contributor
To make us an intro video :)

It can be however you want it to be, I only ask that it sticks to the mformature name and that the logo appears somewhere in there.

I would like it to be no longer than 15 seconds realistically.

The person whose video is chosen will recieve credit at the end of every video, surely that's enough encouragement to want to take part?!

Let the videos come pouring in!

This is a sample intro created by Madsoul, you may use this if you're lacking in your own creative ideas in the audio department.

Tindeck Audio: m for m longer.mp3

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I lack animation software, but I have a good idea.
A stick figure man walks into a store, and sees a room marked "M For Mature" and he walks in and the shelves are covered in consoles, games, accessories, etc.

Dan

Contributor
I lack animation software, but I have a good idea.
A stick figure man walks into a store, and sees a room marked "M For Mature" and he walks in and the shelves are covered in consoles, games, accessories, etc.

What about his reaction when he see's the games/consoles? Like,"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" - High pitched - or ":D"

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i feel that i can attempt at least. could also tie in with my course atm

eldiablov

Contributor
I'd like a few entries by next Saturday at the latest.

That way I can make a poll and let the forum userbase vote on what is best.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
640x480? That's 4:3 and tiny. Surely we want something like 1280x720?

Colm

I'm working at HQ anyway (640x480) but it might be a good idea to have a HD version of our intro as well?
Here's an idea: basically just some scrolling words like "PS3" "XBOX" "PC" "TECH" in different colours scrolling in to form the MFM logo. I don't know how to use after effects and am currently recording some stuff for my Audiosurf review and learning to use Vegas, so...

Dan

Contributor
I'm working at HQ anyway (640x480) but it might be a good idea to have a HD version of our intro as well?
Here's an idea: basically just some scrolling words like "PS3" "XBOX" "PC" "TECH" in different colours scrolling in to form the MFM logo. I don't know how to use after effects and am currently recording some stuff for my Audiosurf review and learning to use Vegas, so...

I thought of that idea, but each word (PS3, XBOX360, Infinity Ward, Reviews etc.) Zooming out, and when it's zoomed out enough, the MfM logo is formed.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yeah, surely we want videos in HD or at least Widescreen HQ?

Dan

Contributor
Yeah sure, although not everybody has a HQ/HD camera, so that'd be where the SD comes in :)

I'm a little confused now, tbh.

Colm

OK, afaik we need the intro in three formats:
YouTube SD (mp4 640x480)
YouTube SD Widescreen (mp4 ???)
YouTube HD (mp4 1280x720)

That way our vid creators can do what they want without being restricted by cameras, screen capture etc.

Dan

Contributor
Uhm, yeah.. Ignore that, haha. That was just to say, "use the fonts attached for the intro."