• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[MfM Youtube Channel] We need YOU!

eldiablov

Contributor
Yeah, surely we want videos in HD or at least Widescreen HQ?

The way I see it, SD videos have a wider accessibility and aren't exactly unwatchable.

I would like an SD video for every video made but whether you want to give the HD option is up to the video creator.

Madsoul's jingle is on the first post if anybody would like to use it. You may, however, create your own.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
What about his reaction when he see's the games/consoles? Like,"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" - High pitched - or ":D"

I was thinking the classic cartoon reaction: Eyes pop out of his skull and his tongue sticks out of his mouth, heart beating, then we see what he's really looking at.
I'll draw up (literally) a sketch of the storyboard on the train home today and post it. TBH, it's hard to explain my thoughts without drawing it, but I have no animation software and I suck at it anyway.

eldiablov

Contributor
A sketch is A LOT better than nothing. If I get no other entries I'll make another thread asking someone to make your sketch into a reality, thanks amrcidiot :D

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
m4m.jpg

The text is a little hard to read
first text: "a little fucked up (referring to my horrible drawing skills). Door inside the store"
second text: "eyes popping out"
The bottom thing that's cut off says "MForMature"

eldiablov

Contributor
Aside from this sketch I have recieved nothing from the community. If nobody can even make an intro video for us I'm not sure how worthwhile this is going to be...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
An intro video is far beyond my skill set and the skill set of most of the users here. I will see if I can get a program and make something but no promises, animation is definetly not my strong suit

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
What software did you use? After Effects? I have a week vacation coming up so I might spend some of that time learning how to use After Effects and hopefully coming up with an intro as well.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
as soon as we decide on the animation I'll make a Wonderboy Review :D