• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MforMature.net Gamercard - Graphic Artists Still Wanted

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This was an idea started earlier this week and is now starting to shape up. We are at the point where we need graphic artists to submit some images to be used for a unique gamercard signature for use on forums. The majority of people on gaming sites sport a signature showing their PS3 and Xbox 360 information and we will soon be offering a similar service.

As of right now this is in a early beta phase, but what we will be offering is a little different and targeted towards gamers with both of the consoles. These gamercard images will combine both your 360 and PS3 data into one.

With that being said, we are are looking for talented people to submit images that we will launch this service with. We are looking to go live with five options to choose from and we will select the best five out of the ones that are submitted in this thread.

The criteria for the user submitted images are pretty simple. There must be slots available for us to stick your data into on each card. You can see what data we will be using for these by following this link:

http://lp.n00b.su/card.php

So if you want to participate in this, take a look at the link and come up with some creative layouts for the data to be displayed. The creators of the images we launch with will receive Contributor status on the forums for their efforts.

I would like to personally thank Chathurga for working out the coding needed to make this a possibility.

I also hope that this service will be something to potentially bring over some new members to our community and hope you will like this idea enough to use these images on other forums you frequent.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them.

Chathurga

Rough mockup image just to show you graphically what info is there:
2h494yf.png

Making that made me realise how difficult it's going to be to fit all that info nicely into the one image, good luck.

Edit: Rep can be styled however you like, 21 images, 0 for no stars and then 4 levels of filled for all five stars.

xploren

Contributor
This is my try. I see some slight sizing issues, but I wasn't sure if it was too big or too small, so I went with this size. Couldn't find the Trophy icons Chathurga used, so I used letters for now.

mfmgamertag.png

Chathurga

Oh sorry, I just cut them outa the "trophy stairs" image on the profile page, here they are:
307via8.jpg

2lmtqo1.jpg

25s0bdd.jpg

i57l6p.jpg

You can resize any of the images etc and can get the playstation avatar a little larger than the one that I gave abe to link to:
30008.png

Edit: Oh and I like it, good work.

xploren

Contributor
[qimg]http://upload.team-duck.com/users/AndyMosh/MfMGAMERCARD.png[/qimg]

my attempt, nice xploren :)

had to get rid of that black it was annoying T_T

[qimg]http://upload.team-duck.com/users/AndyMosh/GAMERCARD2.png[/qimg]

I like the fade and smooth finish, but it looks like there's two different gamercards instead of one, and that's a bit of a turn-off. Otherwise, it looks quite good.

Moose

Meta Moose
Here's what I have done so far, I will finish it later. Just so you know I am working on it. :p

gamercard.png

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks Moose, I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

So is anyone else interested in helping out with this? I thought some people might want to show off their graphical prowess with this project.

Moose

Meta Moose
Not completed just yet, still some things to do:

finalgamercard.png

EDIT: Freshmilk, that's really nice. =)

Colm

Question: Instead of combining PS3\360, could you do a combination of PS3\Steam?
Here's my Steam page: Steam Community :: ID :: Eran
It's got similar data to the 360\PS3 ids, recent games played and hours on them.

I'm lacking the software to make an effort (unless you want to see something made in MS Paint, I have that installed), but I might do it soon.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Question: Instead of combining PS3\360, could you do a combination of PS3\Steam?
Here's my Steam page: Steam Community :: ID :: Eran
It's got similar data to the 360\PS3 ids, recent games played and hours on them.

I'm lacking the software to make an effort (unless you want to see something made in MS Paint, I have that installed), but I might do it soon.

We're launching this with 360 and PS3 combined at first. That's a good recommendation though for something to add at a later date, thanks.

Also, all people whose designs are chosen will be fully credited on the page where the image options will be displayed.

Moose

Meta Moose
Bump. Here is mine finished, not much else done to it other than a gradient and back shadow compared to the last one I posted:

f.png