• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MforMature.net Gamercard - Graphic Artists Still Wanted

Serideth

Just playing around with some ideas, trying to do something a bit different. I'm going to work on shrinking it down.

newcol.png

Chathurga

Got it in working order, if you're interested in testing it: Gamercard Beta
After it generates just copy the URL and use it in your sig.

And if anyone is still interesting in creating a background image, post in here!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

And if anyone is still interesting in creating a background image, post in here!

Damn sexy.

Thanks go to Chathurga for getting this idea of ours up and running, and congrats to xploren for making an image to use and getting Contributor Status for his efforts.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Chat... I don't have a XBL Username and it asks me for one... Can't I just skip over it?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Maybe soon, the whole idea is to integrate both PS3 and 360 stats into one image since there's dozens of sites that'll do a single service.

I'll just make one up then...

oh wait... I can't... =\ oh well...

Seth

MD Party Room

Very nice I love it, I be sure to share it with tons of my friend

MenaceInc

Staff Member
It looks so pretty...I don't have a PS3 though so can't really use it which is a shame xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Awesome idea Chat! That way I can have PSN and Steam :D