• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Hmmm. So, I take it this is no longer free? Not even a trial or a demo? I'm convinced this game is something I'd like, and if there was any way to trial it I'd happyily pay the

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Oh yeah, I did spot that. It said Minecraft Classic was down, but I didn't think anything of it. I didn't think that that'd be a free version. Guess I'll jsut have to wait some more, and pray the price doesn't rise. Any idea how far off the Beta stage is? And is Crafting where you make things like pickaxes, workbenches and armour, or is thta something else?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Oh yeah, I did spot that. It said Minecraft Classic was down, but I didn't think anything of it. I didn't think that that'd be a free version. Guess I'll jsut have to wait some more, and pray the price doesn't rise. Any idea how far off the Beta stage is? And is Crafting where you make things like pickaxes, workbenches and armour, or is thta something else?

Nope, that's what crafting is. In the classic version you get access to all the blocks though so it's easier to make pixel art if one was so inclined :p

EvilSeph

Administrator
You should be able to join now, let us know please :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

if you'd like, i can temp change my password, and pm my info so you can try it for a couple days, and make sure it works in the browser for u

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
EvilSeph .... your lava fell into my mine again, this time it's going to take a while to get rid of, I blocked off a portion of it...lava sucks and so do doors

EvilSeph

Administrator
EvilSeph .... your lava fell into my mine again, this time it's going to take a while to get rid of, I blocked off a portion of it...lava sucks and so do doors

What did you do this time?!?

Edit: fixed. Didn't take long at all.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
What did you do this time?!?

I didn't do anything. When I went in to check on my mine this morning I found that the lava came through the top. Someone also ran into some mobs outside of my entrance which blew up the land in front of my entrance so I'm assuming another mob somehow blew up the top of the exposed lava bed? Didn't check what it looked like up top

EvilSeph

Administrator
Well it's fixed. Someone messed it up. I don't offer those types of guarantees.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Come check it out, I upgraded your place Ipaq. It should totally be mine too, since I work on it as much as you do -_-.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Come check it out, I upgraded your place Ipaq. It should totally be mine too, since I work on it as much as you do -_-.

Fine...we can share it. I can't check it out right now though since I'm in class and my UMPC can't handle it.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
That would be really nice of you, and I appreciate the offer, but Minecraft Classic is now back up, so it's alright. Thanks anyway, though. *Is excited to play minecraft for the first time*

alright, good to hear, evilSeph, i need a teleport very badly, i'm trapped deep underground...