• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

Bran

Yell
I need to buy this so I can play online... Maybe I'll do that now. I don't have work tonight.

EvilSeph

Administrator
The Minecraft server crashed earlier today but it is back up now.

Bran

Yell
Have you been playing DS at all? I haven't had the time for it for a few weeks.

I played long enough to get a new characters body back. So I'm still a level 1 royal with like 5000 souls.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

The Minecraft server crashed earlier today but it is back up now.

I think it's still having issues. I bought it, but now I can't log in.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Cool. I won't go off topic anymore, but I have a level 23 armory mule now on one of my alt PSN's. Once you hit 13 I can set you up with gear and souls to get to the PVP range if you want.

PR0fessor Burnt

My light house :D

85ba715700f24514598d1d863f040a4cc4c501ed.jpg

Bran

Yell
Is there any way to force the snow mode? Or should I just keep reloading worlds till I get one?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Playing on that server is crazy fun. I still love single player for that lonely desolate atmosphere. It's like a post apocalypse King's Field.

This is going to take forever. What are the chances of it happening?

I've made about 15 worlds in total and about 2 or 3 of them were snow I think. It's difficult to remember exactly how many times I've deleted a world but I'm fairly sure that's right.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Nick

hey guys, today i started having a weird problem with the game. i looked it up but i cant find anything. how do i update the launcher?!
kzKAC.png