• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Why, the work you've done since my house was burnt down is clearly easily fixable, my house is DESTROYED.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
if anyones place has been destroyed, i will give the needed resources to rebuild

A lot of pickaxes, iron, refined wood, and a lot of time :p

xploren

Contributor
We regrettably can't roll back, a lot of work has been done since the griefing. We were considering it the afternoon it happened, but the server had backed up too far already. If you had damage done, just try your best to rebuild. It's survival mode, after all.

And Bran, you've been added.

Darkchild

The Doctor
PM me the exact ammounts of materials and I will take care of it. Be sure to make waypoints!

Also, as an apology, whoever got grief'd will get one weapon/tool of crystal, you choose which one!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
About 50 iron, about 200 coal, 1 diamond, literally about 500 refined wood, think that's about it.

problem%2C%20creepers.png

Problem, mobs?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Why are both fall damage and creepers off?

Darkchild

The Doctor
Disabled creepers because lots of people were complaining about them.
Fall damage is disabled because some people using waypoints reported them giving damage on teleportation

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
If anyone knows of or finds a dungeon, or has any mossy cobblestone they don't need, please let me know :)

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Disabled creepers because lots of people were complaining about them.
Fall damage is disabled because some people using waypoints reported them giving damage on teleportation

They were kind of annoying, but they are part of the game :p
I guess that's fair, though most of the time people were tricking each other to fall to their death.
Can you get on now? :)

karakura

are there any admins viewing? if so can i please be added to the whitelist?
username is : aragnos

and El Xando i went out with the people you work with last night :) they thought you were 12 :)