• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Some people have been asking me to reset the server, everyone's alright with that I suppose? Seeing as how it's only my friends and I who've really played on the server so far.
i didn't know the server was still up, i might hop on later then.

MartinObviously

I'm Obviously just Martin
Oh god, I didn't realise it was still running xP I've been on Incognitomans servur for ages.

Moose

Meta Moose
Who's admin of this thing now? I wanna get my friends Username's added to the whitelist so we can play together if that's cool.

Moose

Meta Moose
Sweet. How would I go about getting admin rights? Seeing as I will be playing on the server quite often with friends it seems appropriate.

switchclik

My power level is over 9000
Halloooo! I don't really know why, but broken blocks are regenerating at the moment :S

Also on a small side note the whole world is under water! lol

xploren

Contributor
You're probably too close to spawn if blocks regenerate. And spawning on this map seems to be a bit wonky at the moment, I spawned on land but sometimes it does make you spawn far from the actual map in the middle of the sea. If that happens, I can go on whenever you're on and I'll teleport you to land.

BozMorris

I got street smartz
Yeah I found I spawn underwater too, is there anyway you could get me too please? Haha

xploren

Contributor
I won't always be on, so if you need teleportation, we'll have to figure that part out.

Additionally, if you spawn in the water, try swimming towards the direction where the sun (or moon) sets.

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
can I get the server IP please?

I'm sure it's lying around on this thread, but I can't be bothered going through 110 pages to find out (not only that, but I have better things to do as well). :p