• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
Oh yeah, thanks.

btw, who built the gigantic castle on the island?

xploren

Contributor
Oh yeah, thanks.

btw, who built the gigantic castle on the island?

The farther side is mine, but one of my friends decided to make the other one right next to mine and link the two.

Also, switchclik, please take down your portal and put it where it'll be quieter. That goes for everyone, it's a bit annoying to have to hear a constant portal sound in your own home. I recommend putting it underground as much as possible.

Bran

Yell
I wanted to build an outpost in the desert to the south, that was a bad idea.

1) It's kinda far away for how poorly equipped I am.

2) Fucking monsters.

3) Fucking monsters.

4) No god damn resources or food and since I've got shit to my name if the monsters don't kill me I starve to death.

5) Fucking monsters.

Bran

Yell
The spawn point is under water.

The main chunk of land that we've settled is south (toward sunset since MC is weird like that)

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
The farther side is mine, but one of my friends decided to make the other one right next to mine and link the two.

Also, switchclik, please take down your portal and put it where it'll be quieter. That goes for everyone, it's a bit annoying to have to hear a constant portal sound in your own home. I recommend putting it underground as much as possible.

Wouldn't putting portals underground be an issue though because you end up spawning deep underground in the Nether?

xploren

Contributor
Wouldn't putting portals underground be an issue though because you end up spawning deep underground in the Nether?

I don't think that's how it works? I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the portal would appear on top of the nearest corresponding surface. Unless you mean it'd spawn you near the bottom of the Nether, which seems unlikely to me honestly.

In any case the noise really is a problem and it'd just be courteous to place it somewhere where your neighbors wouldn't have to hear it all the time.

Moose

Meta Moose

switchclik is my buddy, so I'll tell him myself when I see him next.

BozMorris

I got street smartz

Sorry mate, my fault too. I've started digging now and turned the portal off for the time being. I'll put it as deep as i can

switchclik

My power level is over 9000
Sorry about that! I think boz has sorted it but I'll be on it tomorrow anyways and I'll make sure its off and away from y'all :)

switchclik

My power level is over 9000
Just checked the portal and turns out when boz says deep as he can he means about 2 blocks lower :L I would move it myself but I don't have a diamond pickaxe, boz break the portal for the time being and we'll sort it together <3

BozMorris

I got street smartz
Yeah I've broke the portal, but now when I'm trying to get on the server it keeps saying end of stream? i don't know how to get on, but I'm missing minecraft!

Slasher

Suck It
Is the server flooded?

I spawn under water, and there's nothing within sight