• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah and this guy imported the data from a 3D model he had made earlier so he didn't really do anything in-game.

Here's my sky castle progress...
[video=youtube;Hy82sUH15RA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy82sUH15RA[/video]

Bran

Yell
So I noticed in that video you have that weird thing going on in the horizon also. what's the deal with that? I just assumed it was my computer.

Bran

Yell
that's not what I'm talking about. all those random cubes in the sky, but I think they are just a rendering issue.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Of course now that I mention it and I load up the game to take a screen shot it's not doing it anymore.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

But at 1:42 in his video you can see them. That is not my sky road.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Yeah they're rendering issues I'm pretty sure, very annoying at times but I deal with it (you could just turn down the viewing distance if it bothers you too much).

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
ah, those, yea, my view distance is set to normal, so i've never noticed them, interesting indeed, i thought you were refering to the bridge at 1:19-1:22, thanks ES.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Nick

i believe this is how minecraft was meant to be played.
[video=youtube;kn2-d5a3r94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2-d5a3r94[/video]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
i believe this is how minecraft was meant to be played.

Look back two pages, we already discussed that. He didn't build it by hand (well he did design the 3D model) in-game but imported the model into the game. He plans on fleshing it out though in-game

Made my own sky fortress. Blackjack and Hookers coming soon.

So I noticed in that video you have that weird thing going on in the horizon also. what's the deal with that? I just assumed it was my computer.

Like this?

content

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Made my own sky fortress. Blackjack and Hookers coming soon.

Like this?

content

I like how you're pointed right at my island but it's hidden by the cloud. I should get on later and build it up more.