• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Minecraft

EvilSeph

Administrator
Made my own sky fortress. Blackjack and Hookers coming soon.

Like this?

http://cl.ly/2bib/content

What texture pack are you using? I haven't installed painterly since Minecraft was updated so I can't really remember what it looks like.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
My Yinyang. It's going to be seen through the bottom of my new base (via glass floor of course)

096d7cd7bb92842085924abbaefcc869654fa0fa.jpg

Darkchild

The Doctor
That's it, I'm no longer playing in this server!

today I login, part of my house was blown up, my cristals are missing, my gold is missing, all my lumber is missing.

I'm gonna make my own and stay there

slicer4ever

Coding random shit

today I login, part of my house was blown up, my cristals are missing, my gold is missing, all my lumber is missing.

eh?, i thought everything was whitelisted

Darkchild

The Doctor
I don't know anything about that, but all I know is, everytime I login, something of mine is messed up.

so, no cigar

Robby

Los Doyers!
It is pretty cool to have a game that doesn't have uber graphics but still be so fun and addicting.
I'm thinking about picking it up this weekend.

What texture pack are you using? I haven't installed painterly since Minecraft was updated so I can't really remember what it looks like.

Yeah, it's Painterly. JPEG rape probably didn't help.

I'm pretty satisfied with my place, and I did use some of your torches, so I can deposit some of my resources into your chests.

I havent been on the exo server ill go on later
ooops my name is eXoBlacksheep

x3 already added you, page 4.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Been working on my new extension all day today. Going to have a bigger base than my previous castle and will have water and lava flowing out from the bottom of it....it's a lot of work and I hate working on it at night

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Is gathering resources to build stuff annoying? I'm considering getting this.

It's part of the experience / gameplay, I enjoy mining stuff for a bit but it gets annoying when you are trying to find a particular material (iron, coal, etc)

Bran

Yell
Coal is easy to find, Red Stone too, but it's not that useful unless you want to make a giant computer.

And who stole my diamonds?

Can't wait to see what Notch plans to add to this. It's already brilliant, in Alpha stage.

Is gathering resources to build stuff annoying? I'm considering getting this.

Not really. The basic stuff like wood and stone is easy to come by. The more rarer resources can be located by finding cave systems deep underground. It meshes with the whole exploration thing. It's even easier on a multiplayer server, as most people will have excess they want to get rid of and already have some mine systems set up.

It's also 50% off during Alpha (10 euro), so you'll want to buy it sooner than later.

So it's gonna be like that, eh?

Oh god, please don't burn down all my stuff now.

Coal is easy to find, Red Stone too, but it's not that useful unless you want to make a giant computer.

And who stole my diamonds?

Not me. I keep all my stuff on me, harder to steal. :p

Dan

Contributor
:argh: How does the payment process work? I don't have a PayPal account, but I still don't see how I'm provided with the Alpha version after I contribute to Notch's account (which is frozen).

Edit: Done :) Can I get put on the whitelist EvilSeph?