• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Modern Warfare 2 - The Pit

Cryox

Bro.
I did this for ~5 minutes, trying to beat 30 seconds, and when I finally did,(think it was 29.3, i'll post a picture later) I realized that to get the achievement, it had to be done on the campaign level S.S.D.D...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I did this for ~5 minutes, trying to beat 30 seconds, and when I finally did,(think it was 29.3, i'll post a picture later) I realized that to get the achievement, it had to be done on the campaign level S.S.D.D...

It's much easier to get under 30 seconds in campaign

Cryox

Bro.
Accuracy bonuses take away about 7 or 8 seconds from the time. I could easily get under 20 seconds in the campaign if I were so inclined but the challenge specified The Pit in Spec Ops :p

Seriously? Didn't catch that during the first or second run-through of that level.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Double pistols is definitely the way to go.
One shot kill, and you can align targets for 2 for 1 kills.

ilyace

Best so far on PS3 is 30.27 seconds. I find the MP5K & USP the best combination. I use the MP5K for the first half, then switch to the USP for the melee obstacle and beyond.

Same here, that's how I've been getting my times.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Eh, can't really think of a way to record it, unless I use my camera phone which is shit.

EDIT: Just got 25.05s, gonna try and break the into the 24's.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM EST ----------

My new best time, 24.85:

23urm10.jpg

Sorry for the shitty quality, haven't got a decent camera anywhere.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
What was all this about PC's being superior etc etc? I think it's time to prove it Menace...

I don't think I've ever said that, maybe just that I prefered playing games on my PC to consoles.
I'll try a bit later to better my time :p