• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MOHH exploit : E-loader in development

lilspanyol

Hey guys,

So for the 5.50 users (and up) , there is some hope for you guys!
Noob81 and Moskit0 are developing an eloader for the Medal of Honor Heroes exploit.

Quote : from Noob81's blog (http://n00b81.blogspot.com/2009/08/what-about-mohh-exploit.html)

Noob81's blog said:
A ton of people have been wondering for a while, and have asked me..

Is something coming for the MOHH exploit?

While a HEN cannot be developed because of the lack of kmode vuln, m0skit0 and I are developing an eloader for use with the MOHH exploit. Keep in mind that this will be the first open-source eloader for the PSP, so it will take some time to develop ;)

It will work on all firmwares up to 5.55.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Please , don't update if you are on 5.03 or lower !!!!

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
So What can a eloader do basically

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Oh so eloader+homebrew=cfw enabler.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
*sigh* Saahib, do some research. eLoader is the original HEN. It lets you play homebrew from the XMB after you start eLoader. CFW Enabler enables CFW.

But from an eloader we can launch cfw enabler right

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Do I smell fake?

Cryox

Bro.
Do I smell fake?

That's what I am wondering. Are these two "devs" really able to do what they say they can do, or are they just another DarkJack or whoever.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
My point exactly... There isn't even a POC... And there are too many wannabees...

Crank

Crank it up!
xploren: eLoader has nothing to do with HEN :p And xLoader (for 2.80) was the one based on the TIFF exploit which let you use homebrew from the XMB, eLoader just did it through various exploits (like GTA).

That's what I am wondering. Are these two "devs" really able to do what they say they can do, or are they just another DarkJack or whoever.

I can very much say that comparing them to Dark-Jack is pretty insulting. It's coming along, a little patience pl0x.

xploren

Contributor
xploren: eLoader has nothing to do with HEN :p And xLoader (for 2.80) was the one based on the TIFF exploit which let you use homebrew from the XMB, eLoader just did it through various exploits (like GTA).

I apologize, I remembered incorrectly. Haven't been involved in the scene for a long time.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I can very much say that comparing them to Dark-Jack is pretty insulting. It's coming along, a little patience pl0x.

Do you know them? I didn't mean to insult them, it's just I've seen enough fakes and wannabees...

n00b81

lol Dark Jack... people would believe him more than a dev who's been in the scene for years...

As for the eloader, its not a fake.

Of course everyone has a right to believe something is fake, especially with all the pretend hackers running around lately. But at least do your research first before you write something ;)

The development of this eloader started a few weeks ago when we realized no one else was going to make anything of it. The goal of the eLoader is to make something available to the public, so when developers find user-mode exploits with no kmode vuln, hopefully they would be able to port an eloader to it. Like I said in my blog post, I'll keep everyone updated, and I'm hoping at least a small PoC should be released soon.

As for the ISO comment above ^ ^ Its pretty much impossible to write an ISO loader using user-mode mem.

n00b81

Crank

Crank it up!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
lol Dark Jack... people would believe him more than a dev who's been in the scene for years...

As for the eloader, its not a fake.

Of course everyone has a right to believe something is fake, especially with all the pretend hackers running around lately. But at least do your research first before you write something ;)

The development of this eloader started a few weeks ago when we realized no one else was going to make anything of it. The goal of the eLoader is to make something available to the public, so when developers find user-mode exploits with no kmode vuln, hopefully they would be able to port an eloader to it. Like I said in my blog post, I'll keep everyone updated, and I'm hoping at least a small PoC should be released soon.

As for the ISO comment above ^ ^ Its pretty much impossible to write an ISO loader using user-mode mem.

n00b81

Good to know then... Just don't show off too much man, it puts you in the same level as the wannabees, true dev's don't need publicity, they just get the job done ;)

If it is true, go for it... I'm behind you since I'm on 5.51 I could use an eLoader :p