• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MOHH exploit : E-loader in development

n00b81

Good to know then... Just don't show off too much man, it puts you in the same level as the wannabees, true dev's don't need publicity, they just get the job done ;)

If it is true, go for it... I'm behind you since I'm on 5.51 I could use an eLoader :p

I made the mistake some past devs have made... releasing news before the PoC ;)

Oh well. Btw... how the hell are you on 5.51? :p Don't tell me your PSP came with it ;)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Everyone makes mistakes right? We learn from them, so I guess that's good :p

I willingly updated because there was no homebrew I really wanted to use... But now there is ONE homebrew I really could use on my PSP... Light_Alex's PSN Region Switcher, because I use various PSN's on my PSP but can only use contents from one at a time :(

Stupid me xD

n00b81

Everyone makes mistakes right? We learn from them, so I guess that's good :p

I willingly updated because there was no homebrew I really wanted to use... But now there is ONE homebrew I really could use on my PSP... Light_Alex's PSN Region Switcher, because I use various PSN's on my PSP but can only use contents from one at a time :(

Stupid me xD

:( I wonder if even a very advanced eloader would be able to support that....

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it ;) I'm a patient man...

afteralter

S for Surreal
We still won't know if this is fake or what. We have to wait for their announcements. Well, I'm happy for 5.50+ 3k or 2k(TA-088v3 mobo) owners.

Adiuvo

If you guys can get something working it would be pretty good. Perhaps it'll even work on to Go, somehow ;)

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Well, if it does happen, it means we'll temporarily be able to view the PSN on our PSPs (then sony will change something and we'll be back at square one).

armorgoth

Chess GM
Hello everyone. Im just new here in this forum.

Do we still need the MOHH UMD to run the ELoader?

I hope there will be a CFW/e for the PSP-3000 OFW 5.50!

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
well maybe noob81 decided that he wouldn't update everyone or give dates so people don't get incredibly hyped and offensive like just before HEN was released and the brokhen mess that followed? For all we know he may still be doing it or he might have quit. It'll probably come like a DAX release, unexpected and worth it

Erland

both n00b81 and m0sit0 are both still working on it. They are no longer going to release any updates or any other information on this.

It will show up once it's done and has been tested properly and is ready for release.

Until then do not expect any updates. They are attempting to release this properly, it was never meant to be known that they are working on it to begin with but, they slipped one day...

n00b81

@agentnnc: That isn't true....

Erland is right. We aren't releasing updates. If we release an update, we don't follow through, it just makes it look like a fake... It also prevents useless hype.

Announcing the release of the eloader was just a big mistake. But there's nothing that can be done now. The eloader takes a lot of time to write, especially when its mainly just m0skit0 and I. But we are are writing it, it isn't fake, we have made much progress and hopefully an Alpha will be released in the near future.

Oh and please remember, This is an eloader, not a HEN. No plugins, no ISOs/CSOs, anything that needs access to kernel memory. Please remember that before someone sends me another PM :D

n00b81

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
My apologies man, I'm just going by what the post says "I'll keep everyone updated."
Anyways, I hope you'll prove us wrong.