• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

More confirmation of the XBLA/PSN release of Marvel vs Capcom 2

Scorned

Haha, well least you've got someone for the meantime! Ill have to invite friends over or something in this case, and i didnt like the choices for characters. But other than that, i cant say much since theres not alot to do ?_?

Sinfulfate

You'd think so wouldn't you... What an odd demo this one is, my 2.7 year old wanted to play though so it was better than playing against a statue I guess :laugh:

The demo for SSFII Turbo HD Remix(on 360) is the same way if I remember correctly.

I wish I knew this was local only before I downloaded it, I don't even have two PS3 controllers =/

Scorned

I want to see how many people plan to buy this and if anyones up for a decently-sized tournament shortly after the release?

Maybe we can even set up prizes or just for bragging rights who knows. I talked this over with Craig and gman and so far theyre up to it, but i mean...you want a good tournament right, and a good tournament involves a good number of people.

So whose up for a tournament? And this will be on the PSN most likely..

Scorned

I'd be down for a toruney, but I'm getting it on the 360 since that's where I have this.

Ahh, you lucky bastard. Well if we get enough support for either side we could put up 2 tournies.

How good is it? Its not too bad of a price for an Arcade stick, but y'never know the quality.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Ahh, you lucky bastard. Well if we get enough support for either side we could put up 2 tournies.

[HIGHLIGHT]How good is it?[/HIGHLIGHT] Its not too bad of a price for an Arcade stick, but y'never know the quality.

It's amazing.

Joey

I'd be down for a toruney, but I'm getting it on the 360 since that's where I have this.

I really wish I'd waited on getting a Joystick, because the one I got only has 6 buttons, so I have to do Ultra attacks in SF4 manually, and it rarely works right.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I want to see how many people plan to buy this and if anyones up for a decently-sized tournament shortly after the release?

Maybe we can even set up prizes or just for bragging rights who knows. I talked this over with Craig and gman and so far theyre up to it, but i mean...you want a good tournament right, and a good tournament involves a good number of people.

So whose up for a tournament? And this will be on the PSN most likely..

your ass will be kicked. FULL STOP