• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

More surprises from PSPGEN are coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.

romantic24

It seems everything is now almost perfect. We have ChickHEN by Davee because of this, it makes everything possible in our PSP especially in PSP 3000 and 2000v3. Few days after, Becus and Xenogear made a very big news by releasing of their CFEnabler but compatible only with PSP 2000 v3 and because of that, PSP 3000 owners(including myself), we beg for CFEnabler also for our PSP 3000 so we can enjoy our PSP to its fullest capabilities. But unfortunately, Becus and Xenogear cannot make CFEnabler that is compatible with PSP3000. So, this is the time for PSPGEN to be in spotlight, they make a very big breaking news which is releasing their Gen-A. So now, maybe tomorrow or on the other they they will release the new version of their GEN(v2).

AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING that we have to wait is the VERY VERY VERY BIG SURPRISE from them which is coming in for few more days. Whom knows? Maybe that VERY VERY VERY BIG SURPISE is they already dumped the PRE-IPL. It's just my thought. Hehehe. :w00t:

Okay, we have to wait maybe for few more days or weeks. Just wait.

january39

eXo Staff
Your right they have done some great stuff, but i doubt they have dumped the pre-ipl but if they have i am buying a 3000 :) and thanking them big time.

Im a bit confused by your post... are you saying you know of a big surprise or you are hoping for a big surprise........

Adiuvo

I doubt it'll be anything super amazing. Maybe GEN V2, but not a pre-IPL dump (or however you put it).

Triklops

It seems everything is now almost perfect. We have ChickHEN by Davee because of this, it makes everything possible in our PSP especially in PSP 3000 and 2000v3. Few days after, Becus and Xenogear made a very big news by releasing of their CFEnabler but compatible only with PSP 2000 v3 and because of that, PSP 3000 owners(including myself), we beg for CFEnabler also for our PSP 3000 so we can enjoy our PSP to its fullest capabilities. But unfortunately, Becus and Xenogear cannot make CFEnabler that is compatible with PSP3000. So, this is the time for PSPGEN to be in spotlight, they make a very big breaking news which is releasing their Gen-A. So now, maybe tomorrow or on the other they they will release the new version of their GEN(v2).

AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING that we have to wait is the VERY VERY VERY BIG SURPRISE from them which is coming in for few more days. Whom knows? Maybe that VERY VERY VERY BIG SURPISE is they already dumped the PRE-IPL. It's just my thought. Hehehe. :w00t:

Okay, we have to wait maybe for few more days or weeks. Just wait.

Cute essay..real cute. :)

Time for some facts now..Becus and Xenogear did release CFEnabler 3.01 just about the same time as 5.03 GEN-A was released so since neither offer any radically new feature it finally comes down to which you prefer M33 or GEN.
If the IPL loader could have been dumped/deciphered it would have been done by now but unfortunately it can't be dumped because its programmed directly into the chip itself and requires some advanced hardware level reverse engineering that's a tad too big-ticket for enthusiast level. Even if were dumped somehow(kudos to the person who does it) your 3k units still can't be booted to service mode remember, so it still has pretty long way to go..for 3k owners at least.

nOT

Um, you're pretty slow there, romantic24. They already have added compatible support for 3000 not too long ago.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
He already said in his post that GEN was released. He means PSP 3k support in full CFW (pre-IPL and all).
But i do doubt that it'll be a pre-IPL dump. My best guess would be GEN v2 with extra features like online update and a safer recovery menu with NandGuard for 3k's and TA-88v3's

P.S, Thanx to GENyUS for making GEN-A. Using it right now on my 3k, it feels good to have a CXMB and playing FFVII without updating to 5.50 (version faking)

SONza

was that the surprise??

also romantic can you provide link of the source.. i tried PSPGEN but its in french .. i used translator but cudnt find the article.. thanks already

perfect-gt

i dont think they have dumped the pre-ipl...maybe they have found a way to downgrade from 5.50 to 5.03,something like that :)

Slasher

Suck It
Where have you received any information that even hints at a "BIG SURPRISE" coming?

If you don't provide a link to someone reputable mentioning a "BIG SURPRISE" then I'm afraid this thread has no purpose. Until you provide a link, then it's all hearsay and unsubstantiated rumours made up by you as far as I'm concerned.

perfect-gt

Where have you received any information that even hints at a "BIG SURPRISE" coming?

If you don't provide a link to someone reputable mentioning a "BIG SURPRISE" then I'm afraid this thread has no purpose. Until you provide a link, then it's all hearsay and unsubstantiated rumours made up by you as far as I'm concerned.

go to their site :p

shikamaru

Incidentally, you can expect another big announcement Wednesday 10 June 2009
(and, no doubt, even under another name 11 in Spain ...)

This is what was posted. The article is about Thieves of code (CFWE stolen from GEN). The big announcement is probably another GEN revision as it says it will be under another name in spain one day later.

The big announcement is going to be some kind of new GEN not a pre-IPL dump or something just a new revision

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
kain, you're pretty damn cool.

Oh wait, no you're not.

Lulz

it might just be a quick update to Gen. Coz the recovery menu is abit screwed up. For example plugins is under advance options

shikamaru

Yeah i noticed this too, to get to a menu, you have to click the menu above it

for example it it was

Y
G
H
J

and you wanted to get to H, you would have to select H

Status
Not open for further replies.