• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Music Recommendations

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>

Cryox

Bro.
wow, i opened up notepad and i'm taking down a bunch of these bands/artists! great thread so far

i would contribute but my music collection so far is really only widely known music

~tbb15

Slasher

Suck It
K guys so basically I'm looking for some good party music here, something I could play loudly at a party involving dancing and alcohol. Anything that's upbeat and has good bass usually works well. Some genres that often end up working are rap/hiphop/techno(nothing tooo techno)... you get the idea.

I'm looking for some more recent stuff or stuff that is somewhat unheard of. I don't want any things for example like, "Lil john - get low" as that is obviously an older song and is an often party favourite to the point where it is now ineffective at doing anything.

Some examples of what I'm looking for are,
Mims--Move If You Wanna.mp3
Ron Brownz Feat. Swizz Beatz, Lil Kim, & Ludacris - Pop Champagne (Remix).mp3
Three Six Mafia Ft. T-Pain & Project Pat - Lollipop ( Pop That Body ).mp3
New Kids On The Block- Dirty Dancing.mp3 (Don't call me out on this one)
Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Night (Crookers Remix).mp3
etc
etc

Any suggestions guys? Thanks

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
1. I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi
2. Don't Think I Don't Think About It - Darius Rucker
3. Living on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
4. Santeria - Sublime
5. Troubadour - George Strait
6. Juke Box Hero - Foreigner
7. Wonderwall - Oasis
8. Bartender Song - Rehab
9. Love Bites - Def Leppard
10. Mayberry - Rascal Flatts
11. All the Small Things - Blink-182
12. She Fucking Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd
13. Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
14. We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
15. Wear My Ring - Bart Crow Band
16. Float On - Modest Mouse
17. We Danced - Brad Paisley

I collaborated on Facebook with a bunch of friends and this is what we came up with for a karaoke/drunken sing along CD.

Vee

K guys so basically I'm looking for some good party music here, something I could play loudly at a party involving dancing and alcohol. Anything that's upbeat and has good bass usually works well. Some genres that often end up working are rap/hiphop/techno(nothing tooo techno)... you get the idea.

I'm looking for some more recent stuff or stuff that is somewhat unheard of. I don't want any things for example like, "Lil john - get low" as that is obviously an older song and is an often party favourite to the point where it is now ineffective at doing anything.

Some examples of what I'm looking for are,
Mims--Move If You Wanna.mp3
Ron Brownz Feat. Swizz Beatz, Lil Kim, & Ludacris - Pop Champagne (Remix).mp3
Three Six Mafia Ft. T-Pain & Project Pat - Lollipop ( Pop That Body ).mp3
New Kids On The Block- Dirty Dancing.mp3 (Don't call me out on this one)
Kid Cudi - Day 'N' Night (Crookers Remix).mp3
etc
etc

Any suggestions guys? Thanks

ThreeSixMafia - Stay Fly
MGMT - Electric Feel
Jadakiss - Nasty Girl (Prod. Timbaland)
Young Jeezy - Go Crazy
Snoop Dogg - Lollipop
Paula DeAnda (Featuring Lil Wayne) - Easy
Rick Ross - Pots and Pans

Tell me if you like those, if so i've got tons more.

Slasher

Suck It
@Beefy, some of those are pretty good suggestions. I'm not a fan of some of those country songs since I've never heard them before lol.

@Vee, excellent suggestions man. Those are perfect. I'd love it if you could post some more!

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
The very last song on my list got chopped off and I didn't even realize it. Just in case anyone was wondering it was "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.

_Seven

Want to throw an amazing party? The Hood Internet - Mixtape 3.
Some of the best mashup material ever put together.