• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

My PSN Gamercard doesn't Update

Thread starter #1
Hi! I need some help...

I started using the Exophase gamercard Multiplatform with my Xbox Live and PSN GT, but only the Xbox Live games updates...

Heres my GT's:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
It's matching what is listed on the PlayStation site so not sure (https://my.playstation.com/SEAN-iNOB)

Might be because you haven't synced trophies or if no trophies have been earned since - PSN only updates the last played time when you earn a new trophy.

OPuni

Might be because you haven't synced trophies or if no trophies have been earned since - PSN only updates the last played time when you earn a new trophy.
Is it possible to add an option to manually add the last played time for PSN games?

Otherwise if i play a game that has already 100% achievements it will never update again and won't see it on top of my profile page. :(

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Is it possible to add an option to manually add the last played time for PSN games?

Otherwise if i play a game that has already 100% achievements it will never update again and won't see it on top of my profile page. :(
I'll add support for it soon.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Bumping this instead of making a new thread.

My PSN isn't updating either, thought it was because of Battlefront II not being in the list but i found it by searching for its name direclty and noticed people earning new trophies so it's an issue with my account only i guess

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
It's fixed now. One of the scanners was having connectivity issues with PSN.