• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Newbie FAQs] PSP Slim Homebrew

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
Nice tricks

Souljah

hey people

im in search for some advice..

i just bought a brand new PSP Light&Slim now i like to be able to download games and play them on my psp.. now i've been looking trough a 1000 guides i dont know what would be best please help me i need step by step help on how to make this happen..

can anyone please tell me wich guide is the best for my psp light&slim and then wich pack(s) do i have to download en wich guide do i need to follow?

i've also heard downgrading your psp will disable the internet browsing feature on your psp is this true or has that issue been fixed already?

thx alrdy!

aet92

The New one
hey people

im in search for some advice..

i just bought a brand new PSP Light&Slim now i like to be able to download games and play them on my psp.. now i've been looking trough a 1000 guides i dont know what would be best please help me i need step by step help on how to make this happen..

can anyone please tell me wich guide is the best for my psp light&slim and then wich pack(s) do i have to download en wich guide do i need to follow?

i've also heard downgrading your psp will disable the internet browsing feature on your psp is this true or has that issue been fixed already?

thx alrdy!
you can use this http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

hello everybody i have a question and it is about how to make a pandora battery without having a psp with customfirmware because in this tutorial we can make the magic MS in the computer but the pandora battery no anyone know anything?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and other thing i have heard that if i cant ge ta psp with CFW is that instead i can use a psp fat with 1.50 is this is true?

angelsniper45

Or you could use Total Newbi MS installer, google that and then follow the instructions (its very straightforward) then for the battery, use my hardmodding tutorial or find someone with a phat CFW psp and get them to softmod it. Tada!

You can make a battery from the computer, look for Hellcats pandora menu installer.

And i finally found time to rewrite the guides Acerthief. Thanks for pointing out the problems

Acerthief

angelsniper45

Im updating soon, im working on a guide for psp pandora deluxe, and im going to start making starter packs for diffrent firmwares, and also some more small tricks :p

angelsniper45

thanks everyone, and im going to take some time either tommorow or sunday to update these guides for 5.00m33

angelsniper45

well im gunna finish my IRShell guide, and ive ran out of stuff, the project relies on yall if you want to see more stuff.

angelsniper45

Ill see what i can do, i dont have much experience with PSX games on psp, so ill have to do some research. Maybe by the end of the weekend

january39

eXo Staff
Im sorry about that
but just wana know how did you load CFW on your SLIM?

Pandora Battery and Magic memory stick unless your slim is brand new and comes with FW greater than 4.00.

memory stick can be made with http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=8597 , Battery is either a softmod, datel (bought one) ot hardmodded.

Only way. Check the FAQS and tuts section, unless angelsniper has it covered :wink:

angelsniper45

Its the first guide, and im adding a guide to hardmod and use ddcv8.
Also, you could use gripshift if you want to, if gamestop still has anymore copies, haha XD

Johnnykey

I always fail to see requirements for certain versions....

So.. i have 3.90m33-2 on my Slim, can i update directly to 5.00 M3-3?

angelsniper45

I always fail to see requirements for certain versions....

So.. i have 3.90m33-2 on my Slim, can i update directly to 5.00 M3-3?

just run the network update if you have wifi.

thats the easiest way. but make sure you have it plugged in.

off topic. lmao i forgot about this post. man these were the good days :w00t: