• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Portal 2

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I think there was an exploit that gave people 15 potatoes by just clicking on a link. Valve said they would remove them so maybe it's that.

It's not just that.

There was zero test subjects before. Now there are nine.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Posted on Portal's facebook page.

207266_10150228527438689_93235358688_8574699_2123954_n.jpg

"The first of Nine begins play."

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
doesn't look like it's ganna complete before the next 14 hours anyway, was a good try though imo, got pretty far

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
[video=youtube;MySO2kfHcLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MySO2kfHcLo[/video]

Seth

MD Party Room
Here some deals for anyone who going to pick it up

$54.99 + $20 credit ($34.99 PC) at Amazon
$44.99/$34.99 + $10 gift card + $10 RZ points at Best Buy
Custom skins for Atlas & P-body co-op play at GameStop
Spend $40/get $15 ($120/$60)* + $10 off $20 XBLM or PSN card
$15 gift card with Portal 2 or Mortal Kombat purchase, buy both, get a $50 card at Toys R Us
$20 gift card at Walmart

VIA CAG

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Looks like it might be unlocked for everyone as of 30min ago. Wish I could play but it's 12:30am and I have a test at 8:00am so I'll reserve it until after my test is done. Have fun everyone!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just started playing, it's awesome. Love the robot sidekick.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just beat it. Took me about 5 and half hours. For some reason, Steam didn't track my time

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I thought this game was great, completed single player in around 6 hours, great follow on from Portal 1 and co-op is so much fun.

Dan

Contributor
Some guy on Facebook completely ruined the ending for me, actually tempted not to buy it now

Have you guys heard of the metacritic fiasco? Because people saw hats in Portal 2 they've already jumped to downrating Portal 2 on metacritic.

Some guy on Facebook completely ruined the ending for me, actually tempted not to buy it now

Yeah, there are some real assholes on /r/gaming doing the same thing.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Have you guys heard of the metacritic fiasco? Because people saw hats in Portal 2 they've already jumped to downrating Portal 2 on metacritic.

Yeah, there are some real assholes on /r/gaming doing the same thing.

Seems with recent (major) PC releases the PC "community" is always up in arms about it. There's a bunch of elitist PC owners who think they deserve the best. A lot of people were complaining the game was too short, or that in-game DLC shouldn't be there. I don't understand why they're so upset over the DLC aspect of it. It's just cosmetic and you don't have to buy anything to get the full experience nor are you really gaining anything from purchasing these add-ons.

So far from what I've played of the game it's a great experience.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Seems with recent (major) PC releases the PC "community" is always up in arms about it. There's a bunch of elitist PC owners who think they deserve the best. A lot of people were complaining the game was too short, or that in-game DLC shouldn't be there. I don't understand why they're so upset over the DLC aspect of it. It's just cosmetic and you don't have to buy anything to get the full experience nor are you really gaining anything from purchasing these add-ons.

So far from what I've played of the game it's a great experience.

I've beat the game twice already and gotten about 4/5ths of the way through co-op. It is a tad short but still longer than Portal. Dialogue is better although not too sure how I feel about the test chambers in the story. They're not quite as difficult it seems to me. The co-op ones are definitely a bunch of difficult puzzles in my opinion.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just finished the singleplayer. One of the most polished games I've played in a while. Loved the ending as well.