• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Portal 2

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
down for me too. we were going to give the pc/ps3 co-op a quick go before coming in to work but the psn was down :argh:

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

MenaceInc

Staff Member

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
dd38996ade697ff3c59d54be64991679d6754ea3.jpg

Great game. I just finished the single player and loved it (wished it was longer, or cheaper though).
Now I just need to wait till PSN come back online so I can play some co-op

Dan

Contributor
I thought single player has been pretty long, I was playing for 5 hours straight and I just started Chapter 7. I'm on the white gel thing, really trying not to google the answers :p

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Finished single player last night. Is there a level select and advanced levels on the PS3? I must be blind because I can't seem to find them.

I want to go grab some trophies I missed.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Finished single player last night. Is there a level select and advanced levels on the PS3? I must be blind because I can't seem to find them.

I want to go grab some trophies I missed.

There's no advanced chambers at all, and the closest you get to level select is chapter selection. Also, on PC if you use developer console to go straight to levels, it doesn't let you get achievements.

Dan

Contributor
Got it finished, the ending was excellent. Just need for Sony to fix PSN so I can do co-op

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Even if he did get it for the PS3, it comes with a copy for your PC steam account silly

I know, I meant he should have just got it on Steam :p

Dan

Contributor
Thing is, I can't activate on Steam until I link my accounts, which I can't ;_;

Also, this looks marvellous.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_1Ao2cd5BM&feature=player_embedded[/yt]