• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post Your Desktop Thread!

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Bloody Beetroots > Sythril tbh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

desktop.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Bloody Beetroots > Sythril tbh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[qimg]http://toss.the.cat/grey/desktop.jpg[/qimg]

nice desktop, very clean and tidy.
What's this about Bloody Beetroots > Sythril?
Don't take this in any way to insulting you but the band that my background was about was Bring Me The Horizon :\
Is there even a band called Sythril? :S
/me runs off to google

FelixPiers

Here's my current Windows desktop.

CurrentDesktop.jpg

Found the wallpaper about a week ago, I think it looks great.

Here's a screenshot of my old Ubuntu setup

UDesktop.jpg

I use to dual boot Windows and Ubuntu but since installing Windows 7 I've removed Ubuntu. Maybe one day I'll set up dual booting again but for now I'm just running windows.

Hopefully the screen shots are working properly, this is the first time I'm posting images on here :).

twelve

I'm not dead
nice desktop, very clean and tidy.
What's this about Bloody Beetroots > Sythril?
Don't take this in any way to insulting you but the band that my background was about was Bring Me The Horizon :\
Is there even a band called Sythril? :S
* MenaceInc;94343 runs off to google
I guess you didn't get the memo. Sythrill is the new Sullivan and it's 'cool' to try and insult him at every opportunity.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I guess you didn't get the memo. Sythrill is the new Sullivan and it's 'cool' to try and insult him at every opportunity.

I never get any memo's :(
wonder what happened for this to happen.

Installing Windows 7 onto my netbook later today so I'll get a new screenie up for it :p

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.

eighty4 trolled him. That's about it. Sullivan had it coming. He CONSTANTLY asks what expensive ass piece of electronic he should pay for with his allowance next. It was just too fun. I don't think anyone was/has been entirely serious about it.

Sullivan got it for a good reason. You defend him too much.

I second that motion.

Moose

Meta Moose
That looks really nice, James. Could you help me set mine up like that? Post some links, maybe? :)

James.

User Not Found
Sure
It's relatively simple
I cant find the link for the original theme, so I'll put up the files.
Its for Windows 7 btw
Theme: here
Icons: here
Wallpaper: here
Universal Theme Patcher

How to use unofficial themes (If you havent already patched the files)
1) Run Universal Theme Patcher as administrator with UAC turned off
Patch the files, and then restart your computer.

2) Put the theme file and folder into %systemroot%\Resources\Themes
Then open the theme file and for everything to work you should restart

To have custom icons on the taskbar look at this image if you dont know how. Ehh, I think I made it look harder than it is
icon.png

I think that's it. If I missed anything just say

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Reinstalled Windows 7
Decided to keep my desktop uncluttered so going to use the start menu for more stuff

desktop-1.jpg

Colm

23wn0ya.png

I redid James' setup and turned out with a better result. Might do some rainmeter work to add stuff to the blank space.