• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post Your Desktop Thread!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Really? I actually find 7 faster than XP.

Same, especially when dealing with network resources. Explorer in XP just makes me weep now for all the hangups and the default theme looks awful compared to Aero

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
desktoppp.png

Mine at the moment. Did New Posts, saw this thread and realised since I had reinstalled Windows on my SSD I hadn't changed the wallpaper, so just found these 3 on Google :)

Darkchild

The Doctor
Same, especially when dealing with network resources. Explorer in XP just makes me weep now for all the hangups and the default theme looks awful compared to Aero

It doesn't hang with me o_O

'sides, get lots more FPS in Minecraft xD
and you have to admit it looks good now :O

MenaceInc

Staff Member
It doesn't hang with me o_O

'sides, get lots more FPS in Minecraft xD
and you have to admit it looks good now :O

Guessing you don't have thumbnails on when accessing a folder with over 400GB of video. Also, needs moar transparency :p

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
New PC that I built a few weeks ago.
Win7 64-bit Ultimate.
I can't believe how fast it is compared to XP which lately had seemed to slow to a crawl to me.
It's hard to think about going back haha.
bayonetadslfjklsad.png

angelsniper45

Current

Attachments

• Desktop.png
    Desktop.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 56

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
150311desktop.png

Right Click > View Image for mildly larger... Photobucket downsized it :/

Current. Reinstalled Windows 7 recently and only just changed my wallpapers today, probably ought to find a 1366x768 one for the third screen instead of using one resulting in black lines :p

angelsniper45

This is my favorite wallpaper. Really calming

Attachments

• Desktop.png
    Desktop.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54