• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

CASHMON3Y

If you can, go with the pz85u, it's worth it.

right now the 42" pz85u is on sale for 799.99 on amazon, which is cheaper than the pz80u
Dammit! When I bought mine last week I got my 80u for $799, because there were no good deals online. Oh well, the only significant changes are 10,000 extra contrast ratio's and speaker on the bottom. Im still satisfied in my choice.

I'm still waiting to get a center channel and some new BD/DVD/CD towers.

What center are you getting?

Oh and I've finally decided on what system I want. I'm planning on getting the Onkyo TX-SR606 with Klipsch Synergy Quintet III speakers set. Nothing crazy but will do my bedroom nicely.

user friendly

What center are you getting?

Oh and I've finally decided on what system I want. I'm planning on getting the Onkyo TX-SR606 with Klipsch Synergy Quintet III speakers set. Nothing crazy but will do my bedroom nicely.

I'm thinking about the CS10 or the CS A6. I pretty much have to go with the same model/style/year as my floors so I don't really know why I'm waiting other than the CS A6 being way to expensive for me.

Klipsch are great, looks like a nice set.

FullMetalCat

sup lol
2eauqoh.jpg

6r23jd.jpg

I still need to cover up my wires.

twelve

I'm not dead
New Toy

[qimg]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c71/nvqphil/room%20and%20setup/b93d5e71.jpg[/qimg]

Little update to the shuttle:

OC'd the processor to 3.16GHz from 2.53GHz (25% increase).
Added an internal 12 in 1 card reader.

I'll be changing the cooler on the graphics card at some point too as Crysis causes it to cook with the minimal airflow in the shuttle.

Seth

MD Party Room
I got my tv today...Super Super happy... Looks great...I be posting picks when my room is clean.

Adiuvo

In your room? Nice, I only have some 20 inch thing in mine. It was good for playing my PS2 on, but everything else on it made the picture blurry. You couldn't read any text.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yep it all for my room...

Seth

MD Party Room
n596466691_1079504_1520.jpg

photo.php

n596466691_1079521_7654.jpg

n596466691_1079506_2573.jpg

n596466691_1079507_2947.jpg

n596466691_1079508_3342.jpg

n596466691_1079509_3663.jpg

First off I not a sony whore... It just so happen that everything I got is from Sony lol...But none the less they do make good products...The Sony ipod Dock is great,The Sony Tv is really nice, and the ps3 is great....All I need now is a psp2 and I be all set.

The tv is nice... Still waiting for my hdmi cables to ship to I can hock up my pc and ps3...

THe other half of my room is messey as hell...

Also I really dont know if I should use my speakers for my tv. The main turn off is that I cant change the volume from any remote and I have to get up and change it.I had to downgrade my pc speakers to X-240...There ok but not as great as the X-540 I now useing for my tv..
..My pc doesnt have much use for 5 speakers...But my tv doesnt sound all that better with the speackers.

So what you guys think.

CASHMON3Y

Put them back on your PC, then save for some new ones for your TV.

Seth

MD Party Room
I wont be spending anymore for quite a while...

Plus I dident even buy the X-540 they came with my pc as a bundle... I whould never spend a 100 on speaker...

From what ive read, the 530 and 540's are the same. just a few minor upgrades, such as the looks, matrix thing and the remote.

ilyace

Those are the X-540? They look a lot different than mine. Anyway nice setup Vanden, I wish I could have my PS3 in my room.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think they might the X-530 then..

And thanks..

CASHMON3Y

I mean, get new speakers that arent Logitech. If you game or watch movies alot its worth every penny IMO. But if not, stick with your current setup. Surrond on TV > PC.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yea it's composite...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Had to use webcam so angle isn't the greatest. There are a lot of cords in the back of all of it (Wii, 360, TV, Monitor, Laptop, Desktop Switch, Speaker setup, printer setup, electrical for fans in room and such) - something that might be a fire hazard ;)

Picture26.jpg

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Had to use webcam so angle isn't the greatest. There are a lot of cords in the back of all of it (Wii, 360, TV, Monitor, Laptop, Desktop Switch, Speaker setup, printer setup, electrical for fans in room and such) - something that might be a fire hazard ;)

Dorm room? Where's the beer?