• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

user friendly

Got two new stands for Christmas, thought I'd post a pic:

35bxx1j.jpg

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
haha just hooked up my portable bose speakers to my tv while playing Resistance 2 and it sounded pretty good. No pic though

Sullivan

Gosh, my living room where my ps3 is is a mess, ill put a pic up soon.

It seems so cluttered under the tv.

twelve

I'm not dead
Brand New pics coming soon.

Might not be til end of Jan when I get my overtime paid.

[qimg]http://i43.tinypic.com/35bxx1j.jpg[/qimg]

How stable are they? I've always been a bit cautious of tall DVD racks but I'm in desperate need of some more. As it stands my blurays are dotted all over the place where ever I could fit them.

And what was the make of that TV stand again? I still love it and want to see if I can find one in the UK.

user friendly

How stable are they? I've always been a bit cautious of tall DVD racks but I'm in desperate need of some more. As it stands my blurays are dotted all over the place where ever I could fit them.

And what was the make of that TV stand again? I still love it and want to see if I can find one in the UK.

There's brackets to anchor the top to the wall. Sucks that you have to put a hole in the wall but a quick patch job shouldn't be a problem once I move. I like the racks but their already full. The stand is a TechCraft. Thanks for the comments guys.

Seth

MD Party Room

[qimg]http://i43.tinypic.com/35bxx1j.jpg[/qimg]

Wow very nice...

THo shocked you have 3 selfs full of dvds...

user friendly

One on the left is all my BD's, 75 I think and the one on the right holds my DVD's + PS2 games. The one on the far right holds all my CD's, 230+ (legitimately bought hip hop).

Seth

MD Party Room
One on the left is all my BD's, 75 I think and the one on the right holds my DVD's + PS2 games. The one on the far right holds all my CD's, 230+ (legitimately bought hip hop).

Are they just for display(Like you buy it,watch it once and put it in the self) or do you watch them from time to time or something....

Btw is it new hip hop or old hip hop?

user friendly

Are they just for display(Like you buy it,watch it once and put it in the self) or do you watch them from time to time or something....
I've been into movies much more in my twenties and high def is making a lot easier to re-watch movies. There are a few that have only been watched once though.

Btw is it new hip hop or old hip hop?

Old awesome hip hop. Rarest album I own would have to be Lyricist Lounge, Volume One. Eye and I was a pretty tough find as well. There's nothing more I can't stand than commercial rap.

Here's 2 rows, you can be the judge:

34dpm3n.jpg

user friendly

Nice. I have the same Polk Audio Speakers :)

I love em. I bought them once the new models came out. Paid pretty half price, no way was I passing it up. Almost went for the 12's but I didn't really need the extra power and these 10's are right on the money for what I was looking for.

user friendly

They are good speakers. Depends on the model but they have a good reputation and I wouldn't hesitate if I found a great deal.

CASHMON3Y

Ok, I finally got my new entertainment center shelf thingy! Heres a picture. The TV is a 42" Panasonic Plasma. its the 42PZ85. The shelf thing mounts my TV, and has three bad ass glass shelfs.
1000001as1.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
Sell your games and consoles and buy carpet.. lol..

user friendly

Sweet Panny.

Suggestion, use those badass shelves and place each device on their own shelf. Better for cable management as well as heat distribution.