• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Post your gaming setup!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Desktop thread with a difference...

Everyone post up their actual desktops and not just the computer desktop :p

I'll start off...especially since I made the thread XD

EDIT: Just to let everyone know but the "Desktop thread with a difference" and "Post your gaming setup" threads have been merged. It was a pair of similiar themed threads so hope that clears up any confusion.

XsavioR

11-29-07_1927.jpg

Missing 2 monitors and a laptop I added since i took this.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Here's mine:

XsavioR

chuckles I will clean all these microchips (and literal bundles of paperwork) and take an updated picture tonight. its only gotten worse hehehehe.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
come on people!
I'm sure there's more than just me, x3 and XsavioR with a desktop and a camera :p

EDIT: x3,you's is really bare....did you just clean that for the photo? :p also,really like that case you have XsaviouR in the top right

Roe

I've got the same keyboard as you Xsavior. I'll post my desktop up tomorrow when it's not 2am anymore and I can find a way to hide my embarassing wallpaper...

XsavioR

Most amazing keyboard I have ever used (for games) Highly recommended for gamers.

There is another version with an lcd screen but I wanted the increased ammount of G keys, who cares about an lcd if it has half the macro keys.

PS to bad it doesnt have a spell check eh?

d1ddy

I've got the same keyboard as you Xsavior. I'll post my desktop up tomorrow when it's not 2am anymore and I can find a way to hide my embarassing wallpaper...

GETHERDONE!

edit : ill post mine in a bit

edit 2 : here it is , i know im a clean person xD + anyone who can spot the secret item :O
img00071vj2.jpg