• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prom

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
omg, can we please stop with the money?
Money is going be the main issue around this.:p
Like x3sphere you better get a job earn some kind of money.

Slasher

Suck It

Are you kidding me?

You flaunt your wealth all over these forums, and you ask for help in here about her not having enough money to go to prom? What do you expect us to say to you?

You called a cab and returned safely and separately to your homes?
;)

Oh it was a little more exciting than that.

eighty4

Are you kidding me?

You flaunt your wealth all over these forums, and you ask for help in here about her not having money? What do you expect us to say to you?

You called TWO cabs?

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM EST ----------

Can you stop lying?

Sullivan

No, I am just stating that I have an issue, she just thinks that its a waste of money, too expensive, and we would have more fun by our selves. Just asking for opinions on how to persuade her.

Slasher

Suck It
No, I am just stating that I have an issue, she just thinks that its a waste of money, too expensive, and we would have more fun by our selves. Just asking for opinions on how to persuade her.

Okay then, well just tell her that it's a really special night and should be treated as such. Your senior year prom is a once in a lifetime thing that you'll probably end up remembering for the rest of your life. Why skip it? You two can have your alone cuddly movie nights any other time, whereas the prom only happens once.

Sullivan

Ya, I told her that, that its a once in a lifetime thing.

I told her its special to me. I hope I can change her mind.

Just go my senior pictures, anyone?

Zx30

Beto
Ya, I told her that, that its a once in a lifetime thing.

I told her its special to me. I hope I can change her mind.

Just go my senior pictures, anyone?

Don't persuade her to do anything she does not want to do. Just respect her decision and hope she'll respect yours.

I personally would go on a date with her alone instead.
NOT because it's cheaper, but because it would be better.

But I still want to ask you...
What's so important about prom? Can you answer that? Just because something happens once does not make it important. I went to prom and it was pretty crappy. Would of had more fun on a date instead.

Sullivan

Don't persuade her to do anything she does not want to do. Just respect her decision and hope she'll respect yours.

I personally would go on a date with her alone instead.
NOT because it's cheaper, but because it would be better.

But I still want to ask you...
What's so important about prom? Can you answer that? Just because something happens once does not make it important. I went to prom and it was pretty crappy. Would of had more fun on a date instead.

Well, prom, its a dance, and I haven't been to any school dances before, mainly because they all suck, but its only a once in a lifetime thing, and everyone makes it seem like a big deal, so I think its important to at least go to.

Zx30

Beto
Well, prom, its a dance, and I haven't been to any school dances before, mainly because they all suck, but its only a once in a lifetime thing, and everyone makes it seem like a big deal, so I think its important to at least go to.

Prom is a dance. Same thing. Don't be brained wash by the hype.

And again, Just because it happens once in a life time does not make it important.

For all you know this girl could be a GREAT girlfriend. And you're going to throw it away for a dance? come on...

This is just my opinion by the way..

Sullivan

Throw her away? No. I am just going to talk to her, and find out what she wants, then do that, that way I am thinking more on her side, which makes her happy.

Zx30

Beto
Throw her away? No. I am just going to talk to her, and find out what she wants, then do that, that way I am thinking more on her side, which makes her happy.

Yeah I might of said that wrong.
But also a word of advice from personal experience.
Don't let her get used to always having it her way in the future. She may expect it over your own happiness.

Not saying it'll happen to you, but it damn sure happened to me ;)

But whatever happens, I wish you the best between you and her.

Sullivan

Ya, I was about to mention in my last post, shes not like that, shes very open minded, but also gets her feelings hurt easily, but when she is down, I am ALWAYS cheering her up. Makes me feel good.

Zx30

Beto
Ya, I was about to mention in my last post, shes not like that, shes very open minded, but also gets her feelings hurt easily, but when she is down, I am ALWAYS cheering her up. Makes me feel good.

Oh...that sounds like my ex girlfriend...except the open minded part. She was not open minded at all..
All I'll say is that she believed in something too strongly.

Sullivan

Ya, she seems like the girl, who wouldn't have feeling for someone, you know? Till you get to know her, she's so unique, I could go on forever. But anyways, i am going to talk to her tomorrow.
Night, btw, Ill put my senior pic up tomorrow.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor

You both took separate cabs, but made them race to the local park first. Whichever cab driver got there first would have his/her life spared and you would both take turns drowning the other driver (assuming your park has a lake/pool/large puddle area).
After your bonding time (the above mentioned murder), you would both walk to your own homes since the other driver drove of due to soiled underwear.

Is that closer?

Yeah.... went too far into detail there, but that's how my first prom ended. Except, I killed my date and sold her body to soap companies to gain a benefit from the profit I made.

Zx30

Beto
Ya, she seems like the girl, who wouldn't have feeling for someone, you know? Till you get to know her, she's so unique, I could go on forever. But anyways, i am going to talk to her tomorrow.
Night, btw, Ill put my senior pic up tomorrow.

Sweet. Again I wish you the best. Love is a damn beautiful thing.