• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prom

eighty4

^^ WOW DUDE ^^

to start, shes not 14-15, shes 16. so there

I did leave a rose, stfu

I did go over to her real dads house yesterday, and brought flowers, and they had a party, everyone there loved me, and kept complimenting on how cute we were together the other night.

sealing the deal soon.

stop hating
I doubt she's even a girl, lol.

You left a rose, wow? If she really wanted you, she would've rock your rod instead of making your ass throw up and sip on Powerade.

You went over her dads house, were a bunch of old people tell you that you and your date look cute together. Welcome to the everyday life of being with a girl around old people.

Sullivan

I doubt she's even a girl, lol.

You left a rose, wow? If she really wanted you, she would've rock your rod instead of making your ass throw up and sip on Powerade.

You went over her dads house, were a bunch of old people tell you that you and your date look cute together. Welcome to the everyday life of being with a girl around old people.

It wasn't around a bunch of old people. STFU for one time.

eighty4

It wasn't around a bunch of old people. STFU for one time.

I doubt that. Why would her "real" dad have a bunch of teens over his house? Is a pedophile or does he just like having you two kids sucking skin at his house?

I wish people liek you would think before posting.

Sullivan

I wish you two were less rude.

He real dad, as in being not her step dad. Think.

And I meant that the people are not like grandma old.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
^^ WOW DUDE ^^

to start, shes not 14-15, shes 16. so there

I did leave a rose, stfu

I did go over to her real dads house yesterday, and brought flowers, and they had a party, everyone there loved me, and kept complimenting on how cute we were together the other night.

sealing the deal soon.

stop hating
Bitch I went by what YOU said, Mr $3 rose.
She's 16 and still a freshman? riiiiight:closedeyes:

Stop hating!? I'm actually one of the people that doesn't follow you around insulting you. In fact that is probably the only negative thing I've ever said to you, which once again was based on your description. but I'm the hater?
At least I'm a hater that didn't spend his prom night getting more action from a toilet then his own fucking date.

You and that Powerade bottle did look cute together I can't deny that.

Zx30

Beto
No disrespect Sullivan but you kind of did walk yourself into this mess. Although your prom night wasn't bad, it didn't sound as best as it could be with the throwing up and stuff. Putting small details like these makes you easy prey.
Shit happens though. That's all there is to it.
Give the damn man a break will you?