• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 to pick up exclusive X360 Title

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Mass effect 2 is coming out Spring 2010.

Seriously? Amazon fooled me again -.- xD

edit: waaaaaait... I got it mixed up with the Dragon Age release date... Silly me

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'm thinking it will either be a XBLA title, L4D or Mass effect.

I can tell without a doubt it's not Halo or Gears. That's like Sony giving up MGS and Final Fantasy.

...OH WAIT!...They did....

I'm sure Microsoft isn't going to give away their bigest titles.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm thinking it will either be a XBLA title, L4D or Mass effect.

I can tell without a doubt it's not Halo or Gears. That's like Sony giving up MGS and Final Fantasy.

...OH WAIT!...They did....

I'm sure Microsoft isn't going to give away their bigest titles.

Sony gave up on MGS and FF? Hm?

Adiuvo

The MGS and Final Fantasy IPs aren't owned by Sony. They have no control over the series.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I have mixed feelings about the fact that FF and MGS series are going to the 360, of course they'll stop being exclusive so everyone can enjoy them but, truth to be told the FF series has been getting weaker with each iteration, and MGS: Rising is a risk because it won't be a Kojima brainchild, but the byproduct of his team, it would have been nice to have it as an exclusive, but it can be a flop too :s

Robby

Los Doyers!
It's most likely nothing to get all fussy about.

Joey

It's probably nothing. Some little blog with no reputation has news about a game that nobody else on the planet has? Or at least sees fit to post about?

I'll believe this crap when I see it.